When Can We Do This Again? *important notice at the end!*

(Harry's POV)

'Shall we watch a movie now babe?' Louis asked after a few moments of staring into each others eyes. I don't know how long we had been standing there, but for some reason I didn't want to move. It felt like I was in a dream, and if I moved then the dream would end and I would have to go on living my life without Louis, the way that I was used to for so long.

'Haz?' Louis said, pulling me out of a small circle of sadness. He was looking at me with concern clear on his face and for some reason this made me feel extremely sad. Why was he sad? A face that beautiful should not be frowning!

'Whats up Lou bear?' I asked. He chuckled before pulling me closer

'You looked broken, so I thought that I had done something wrong!' This boy was just too damn cute!

'I'm fine, I was just thinking. What if we fall back to being what we were? Just two people who rarely speak?' Louis tightened his arms around me, before resting his head on my shoulder.

'I don't think that will ever happen Haz. I've only just got you, I'm not going to let you go. I will fight for you, I will fight to keep you safe and sound.' His little speech brought a small tear to my eye. Louis said that he would fight for me, and this itself made my heart swell. This boy meant the world to me, and I would try and protect him as well, so he didn't get hurt while trying to keep me safe.

'Now, lets stop being sad and watch this movie!' Louis suddenly shouted, making me laugh at his outburst. He pulled away from me, but kept his hand in mine and pulled me towards the pillow mountain. He sat down quickly and pulled his knees up to his chest. I followed suit, but I out my arms around his body and pulled him closer to me. He laughed and soon, he was curled up on my lap. He pulled a remote from his pocket and pressed the play button, and soon 'Wreck-It Ralph' started to play.

'Why this film Lou?' I asked, curious at his choice.

'Vanellope reminds me of myself. She's sassy yet cute!' I laughed slightly and kissed the back of Lou' neck.

'I've never seen this film, so I don't know who Vanellope is!' Louis gasped and turned to me.

'How have you not seen this film! It's brilliant!' He had a look of fake disgust, but I could see in his eyes that he was trying not to laugh.

'I'v just never got round to seeing it,nobody would watch it with me' Louis' mouth fell into a frown, but them it slowly started to rise again.

'I'll watch it with you!!' I chuckled at this and nodded, saying that I wanted to watch the film with him. He suddenly kissed my cheek and turned back to the film. His small kiss had caught me off guard, making my cheeks flame in a fierce blush. I tried to cool my cheeks off while trying to watch the film. Now, that is a challenge.

About half way through, Louis fell asleep. I didn't want to move him just yet, so I studied his sleeping face. It might sound creepy, but I loved watching him sleep. His skin looked relaxed, making him look younger. His lips were slightly open, letting small breaths exit. His breath fanned lips, making a small smile appear on my face. The film had finished, so I gently put Louis on the floor next to me and curled up to him. I guess a few minutes sleep would do me good. I could reflect on the day happily, noting that since Louis asked me to be his, the world had become brighter. I guess that's what I hadn't noticed before. ,y world had been dull, and once I had become Louis' boyfriend, then his colourful personality rubbed off on the dullness of my world. Soon, I felt my eyelids become heavy, and soon they closed over my eyes and I drifted off to a dream about my boyfriend.

(Louis' POV)

I opened my eyes to see that the sun was just beginning to rise. Oops, that wasn't supposed to happen. I felt something heavy around my waist, and as I looked down to inspect it I realised that it was Harry' arm. I looked up at his face and saw how peaceful he looked. He had a small smile on his face, so he must be having a really good dream! His face was flawless, almost like porcelain. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, and I noticed that a blush had began to form, but Harry didn't wake up. It's nice to see that even while he slept, the smallest gestures I did made him blush. His eyes began to flutter under his eyelids and soon, I was met by his luscious green eyes. He looked confused, but then he realised who I was and smiled a heart stopping smile.

'Morning' I whispered

'Morning beautiful' he leant forward and gave me a quick kiss on my lips, and this made my heart race. Everything he did to me just made my heart jump with excitement.

' I think we fell asleep out here last night' I put my arms around his neck and earned a small chuckle.

'We did, but I didn't mind.' As he said that he pulled me closer to him, even if it was impossible to get any closer. I put my head in the crook of his neck and smiled. I loved being this close to him.

We stayed like that for about an hour, talking about anything and everything, before deciding to go and get some breakfast. We walked hand In Hand through the town till we found a cute little bakery. We brought, we Harry brought, some Croissants and hot chocolates. There were a few people scattered around the bakery I noticed, but there was nobody that we knew.

'Hey Haz,'I said suddenly. He put his hot chocolate down on the table and smiled

'Yeah boo?'

'When can we do this again?' He smiled and took my hands in his.

'Whenever you like Boo'

(Mystery Persons POV)

How could he? I mean, don't get me wrong, but I have a few boys who would do anything to be mine, but i play hard to get and suddenly I lose a majority of them because they have found other people.They find someone else to occupy them for a while, till i crawl and beg to them. But I like a challenge, and this boy was a challenge i would happily accept. In the end, I always get what I want.

Always

It was the way that I was brought up. I was always spoilt by my family, so if I asked for something, then I would get it. If I didn't, then i would throw a tantrum and soon, I got what I asked for, plus more. I guess, that I'm going to have to do this my way. Nobody must know. A plan has already formed in my head and all I need to do is put it into motion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N Hey guys! I'm so sorry about the late update! I'm such a bad person! I've been busy with stuff at home and at work and getting stuff ready for my school prom that is on Thursday! Anyway I have some exciting news!

I'm turning Invisible in to a series! I'm writing the next book with a friend of mine called Tia and its going to be about Zayn and Tia, the girl in invisible. Then if that book is popular then I will write one about Liam and Niall! Hopefully you all will like them.

But anyway, who do you think the mystery person is? Please leave any suggestions on who you think it is, and if you get it right I will dedicate the next chapter to you! I know it's not a great prize, but it was all I could think of at short notice!

Thanks for sticking by me!

Love you all

Aimee

P.s thank you for 30,000 reads!