This Is What Happens When You Mess With The Shaley Hemmings

When we arrived to school we always had 7 minutes before first period, so Bailey and I went to go talk to our other best friends. We walked over to Abby, Natalie, Emeline, Gracie, Jasmine, Luke and Valentina.
"Hey guys." Bailey and I said in sync. We all started talking about the dance and where we should shop for our dresses.
"Look girls, I love you but you girls are turning me into a girl." Luke complained

"Awww... Come on Luke it won't be as fun without you." Valentina whined. I chuckled because it mostly was true but everyone knew Valentina had a huge crush on Luke.
"Yeah Luke please." I begged
"Nope, and nothing is going to change my mind." Luke said while shaking his head."

"I'll buy you McDonald's." I chirped
"Okay, only because I will never reject free food." Luke said while giving me a hug.

"Ummm.... Catía can I talk to you."
I turned around and saw that it was Victor.

"No you can't because if you want to talk to her you can say it in front of all of us." Luke exclaimed. Victor just shrugged in response.

"Catía I just want to apologize about Shaley it's just-"

"Hey Victor..... Why are you talking to these 10th graders." Shaley said in disgust

"Because he has the right to talk to us, that's why." Bailey replied

"Whatever, besides you guys are just a bunch of freaks." Shaley snapped back

"Awww... Is the dog mad because someone won't let her out of her cage." Bailey pouted
Shaley raised her hand and slapped Bailey across the face, she slapped her so hard that her head turned.

Natalie,Luke, and I had to hold Bailey back.

"You know what she is not worth hitting besides if I did that would be called animal abuse." Bailey shouted
Everyone around us started pointing and laughing at Shaley. She just stomped away and tripped over her heels, and people started laughing even harder.

"You 10th graders will pay for this, especially YOU! Shaley screamed as she pointed at Bailey.

The whole day people started complimenting Bailey.

Bailey and I sat down with our lunch and waited for Natalie,Abby, Luke, and Valentina.
Shaley walked over to our table with two other girls Amy and Hayden.
"Attention everyone!" Shaley shouted "This is what happens when you mess with The Shaley Hemmings!"
Shaley snapped her fingers and Amy and Hayden started hitting Bailey.

"STOP LEAVE HER ALONE!" I screamed. I saw Bailey thrashing and pulling Amy's hair. And courage went over me, my necklace started glowing and I grabbed Hayden by the hair pinned her to the ground,I sat on top of her and I started punching her like crazy. I pulled her hair,and punched her. She started crying and she was covering her face.
"YOU'RE HURTING ME!" Hayden wailed
I turned around and saw that Bailey was bleeding, I saw her necklace glow too,and her hair looked like flames. She screamed and hurdled into Amy. Amy grabbed Bailey's hair but it wasn't enough to hold back Bailey.
Bailey pinned her to the ground and kicked her and punched her.
"I'M MORE THAN YOU THINK, AMY!" Bailey shouted

I saw Amy bleeding and Bailey's hand looked like fire, like real fire. I saw Amy was being burned. I looked down at Hayden. She was still crying but she slapped me. I was in rage. My necklace was still glowing and I punched her in the face. But when my fist hit her face, my hands threw water and she was coughing it out. I felt multiple hands grab me and pulled me back. I saw it was Abby,Natalie,and Victor.

Valentina, Luke and Jasmine pulled Bailey back from Amy.
"LET ME GO!!" Bailey wailed
I saw Hayden coughing out water and Amy was burned in some spots.

What the hell happened???
**************************

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE