Little Secrets

Catía's POV*

My eyes fluttered opened and I checked my surroundings. Everything was still blurry, until my vision came clear I saw that I was in my living room. Cake and cookies were scattered across the living room floor also when I looked up I saw that I accidentally slept on Bailey. Her head was tilted back and she was sitting up. I groggily got off of her and checked my phone. My phone read 1:38 pm. I instantly shrieked, when I checked the time. I startled Bailey with my scream, which obviously woke her up.

"What's wrong?" She asked annoyed

"We are late to school!" I screamed while I jumped to my seat "We slept in!"

Bailey jolted after what I told her. We scurried to my room and I gave her an outfit. She beat me to my bathroom, so I had to use the guest bathroom. I rushed to my dresser and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a black v neck shirt. I took a quick shower and I brushed my teeth. I quickly blow dried my hair, I literally had no time to do my hair. So I put it in a messy bun and I ran to my closet and I grabbed my black vans. I ran downstairs and I grabbed a bag of hot cheetos and vitamin water. While I was waiting for Bailey I quickly put on some mascara. Soon, I heard Bailey stumbling down the stairs. Her hair was down, which I rarely saw. It was extremely curly and still a little wet. She was wearing my light skinny jeans, my black Nirvana crop top shirt. And my black high top converse. She looked different since she wasn't wearing any makeup. She skimmed through my pantry and grabbed two glazed donuts and then she grabbed a cup of chocolate milk. I grabbed my backpack and my car keys and then I revved off to school.

Bailey and I walked into social studies late. Everyone was staring at us, while we were walking to our seats. Mrs.Woods went back to teaching, and then Valentina leaned in and whispered in my ear,

"Why were you guys late?"

So I wouldn't get in trouble, I didn't look back and I leaned backwards and I whispered,

"We slept in."

I  turned my head to look behind me and gave her a quick glance. I saw her give me a satisfied nod, but she had a smug smile on her face. I was confused but I just shook it away.  I turned my focus back to the front of the room and I braced myself for the rest of the boring class.

Riiinnnngggg

I quickly grabbed my things into my a pile and put it in my bag. When I put it on, all of my stuff fell to the floor. I gasped when I saw that my strap was cut off. I quickly grabbed my stuff and groaned.  I quickly examined it and saw that it wasn't teared off, it looked like someone cut it off.

Who would do this to me?

With my other strap I clung it over my shoulder, then it felt like my shoulder was holding a bag of bricks. I quickly ran to my locker and I started to put in my combination. When I opened it, a little envelope lightly dropped to the ground. I picked it up and shoved it into my pocket. I opened my backpack, and luckily I have a sports bag that I leave in my locker. So I grabbed my science journal, two highlighters, a mechanical pencil, my Macbook, and last but not least my headphones and phone. I put them all in my sports bag and ran to my next class.

Luckily I wasn't late or Mr.Dunn would have given me a detention. Also no one was in class, not even Mr.Dunn. So I grabbed the envelope and ripped it open. It read,

Hello Catía! You can now know me as Roxy.I know who you are, I know about yours and Bailey's little secret. About your guys' powers and how your "royalty". Well who knows maybe it won't stay a secret for long. Unless... You stay away from Luke. He's mine! You don't deserve him, I do! So.... Don't go to the dance with him and stay away. Oh and one last thing, you don't tell anyone about this. By the way, I was the one who ruined your backpack,Enjoy! I'm watching you.