The Truth

Roxy's POV*

I paced around my room in circles, while I was listening to the tape recorder in Catía's living room.

"So what happened with you and Luke." I heard Bailey ask her.

It was silent for a moment and finally Catía said something. 

"Look I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but who's kidding? You're my best friend." She chuckled "I don't know who, but someone is out to get me or us." I heard her say.

I yelled in frustration. I specifically told her not to tell anyone, but no. That little bitch had to tell her little best friend. But at least that bastard and Luke aren't together anymore, because he's all mine.

"Anyways, the only thing I know is that this person knows me and they go by Roxy. Also they know about our powers and how we are royalty."  She told Bailey.

"What the fuck! This person is insane! What the hell do they mean by Luke is theirs, you guys were perfect together! I swear when I find out who this person is they are going to fucking die!" I heard Bailey curse. 

I just laughed, Bailey thinks she's all tough but I know her weak spot. I know where it hurts her the most. I heard Catía laugh and they started to talk about the dance. I walked to my desk and turned off the sound.

I flopped down on my bed and I started thinking about what I should do to them next. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and dialed the person who could help me.

After a couple of seconds later, I heard him pick up the phone.

"Hello Fury." 

"What do you want now?" He said in a annoyed tone "I'm in the middle of something, so this better be important."

"I'm so sorry Fury I didn't know, but you need to help me with something." I told him

He was quiet for a second and all I could hear was him breathing on the line.

"With what?" He asked

"It has to do with ruining the lives of the majesties, Luna and Calida." I sneered

I heard him chuckle.

"Okay."

Then he hung up and the line was dead. I started to laugh and I started to think of what Fury and I would do to them.

Goodbye Catía and Bailey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catía's POV*

"Mom am I really a lost princess?" I asked her

She just quickly got up and went to the kitchen.

"I don't know what you're talking about Catía, I think you're just really tired right now." My mom said without looking back.

I got up and I followed her.

"Mom will you just answer my question." I pleaded

"Catía, I don't know where your getting this nonsense from, but don't ask me that." She said

"Mom please I need to know, it's been burning inside of me. I have all of these questions swarming in my head and I need answers." I told her in frustration

She took a big deep breath and turned around to face me.

"Catía, there is no such thing as a lost princess, and obviously you're not one. So lets just leave this topic alone, okay."