No Singing

I woke up to my alarm playing Soap by Melanie Martinez.
It read 5:50, for the next ten minutes I wrapped my self with my blanket like a bad bitch burrito and watched Twaimz on my IPad. At six I got ready and I was downstairs by 6:40 eating breakfast I was usually by self since I went to school so early. I washed my plate, when I heard something at the back door. I was freaking out! Then there was a shattering sound I ran to the kitchen and I grabbed the biggest knife I had. So many thought were going through my head.

I'm too young to die!
What if it's La Llorona and wants to drown me!
Wait, but I'm a bad bitch I can fight this person!
But I'm too weak, oh if only twaimz was here!
Then I saw a shadowy figure walking towards me.
"Catía is that you?" It asked
"Bailey!?" I asked

I turned on the light and it was in fact Bailey I have never been so relieved but agitated to see her.
"Oh sweet baby Jesus its you!" I dropped the knife and ran to her then I hugged her.
She just stiffened and said "okay I know it's me no need to brag."

"Why didn't you knock on the door like a normal person?" I shouted

"I felt adventurous so I went through the back door, oh and I broke a picture." Bailey sheeply confessed "And I wanted to make our necklace's."
I mentally rolled my eyes and I took a deep breath "Fine but we only have 30 minutes." She shrieked and hugged me.
"Let's make it in a crystal form, oh and let's make it boho crystal." Bailey suggested. It took us twenty minutes to make our necklaces, when we put them on they started to glow.

"I'm going to mentally pray that the glowing thing doesn't happen in school." Bailey said. I nodded my head in agreement. We went outside and waited at the bus stop. I never talked on the bus, unless Bailey was on. We started talking about the dance.
"Ughhh why does the dance have to be in three weeks, why can't it be in three days!" Bailey whined
I just looked out the window and sighed. I started fidgeting with my necklace and I started humming to myself. As if my necklace was listening it started mimicking the melody.
"Bailey." I hissed "It copied me."
"Prove it." Bailey replied
"Fine." I snapped back. I started humming again then it mimicked me again.

"That's bullsh-"
"LANGUAGE!"
"Ugh, fine that's bullcrap."Bailey corrected "So the glowing doesn't happen

NO SINGING!!
****************

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT AND I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT. I'M HAVING WRITERS BLOCK.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

                                Bailey's Necklace

                                                 Catia's Necklace

                                                 Catia's Necklace