Are You Guys Possessed Or Something

Luckily no teacher was in the cafeteria so we didn't get in trouble, besides the teachers don't care about the students at Bulldog's High School. Amy and Hayden got taken to the nurses office.

"Are you guys possessed or something?" Luke asked

"The real question is are you guys okay,do you need to go to the nurses office?" Natalie asked worriedly

"I'm fine, maybe a couple of bruises but that's it, what about you Catía?" Bailey asked

"Yeah, I'm fine besides Hayden can't hit." I replied. Everyone chuckled, but I needed to know what happened I never knew I could do that or Bailey. It was supernatural.

"How the hell could you guys do that though?" Abby asked "Like Catía was basically drowning Hayden and Bailey was burning the living hell out of Amy!"

"Besides all that, where did you guys get those necklaces, I need to get one." Jasmine asked as she examined Bailey's jewel. Just as Jasmine grabbed it, she wailed in pain.

"Jasmine what's wrong?" Luke asked hesitantly
I grabbed Jasmine's hand and saw it was burned.

"How did that happened?" I asked her.

"I don't know, all I just know is that I grabbed Bailey's necklace and I felt my hand get burned." Jasmine explained.
I slowly grabbed Bailey's necklace and as I touched her necklace nothing happened.

"Is your hand burned?" Luke asked. I carefully examined my hand and I saw that it was burned but it didn't hurt. Then my necklace started to glow and a swirl of water wrapped around my hand and healed the burn, and it disappear like if it was never there. Luckily only Bailey saw what just happened.

"I need to use the bathroom." I told everyone
"So do I." Bailey added. And she caught up behind me and we walked to the bathroom.

"What the hell!" Bailey screamed.
I just sighed and went to the sink. When I went to go reach for the faucet, it started to shake and the faucet broke and water started to spray everywhere. Bailey and I started screaming, Bailey slipped and fell. While I tried to reach for the door but I kept slipping. After a couple of more seconds the water just stopped.

We took a couple of deep breath and looked at each other. I heard Bailey gasp.

"Catia!" She screamed
"What." I replied
"Your not wet." She exclaimed

I looked in the mirror and in fact I wasn't soaking like Bailey. I stared at my reflection in shock. I looked at Bailey and I could see she was in rage, she screamed and it looked like she was in flames and she was dried off instantly.

"Bailey look at me." I told her "We can't tell anyone about this until we figure all of this out, okay?" She just sighed and nodded in response.
"I'm scared Catía." She squeaked

"Me too, but we have to be calm and act like nothing happened, let's go before next period starts." I replied
We walked out of the bathroom and linked our arms together. I needed to figure out what was happening before things become worse.
***********************
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I KNOW THESE CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SHORT BUT I'LL MAKE SURE WHEN THE MAIN THING HAPPENS THE CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE