Then Reality Hit Me

"OMG Catia, Guess who asked me to dance!" Bailey squealed while running towards me.
I was shoving my things in my locker and I shrugged and said " I dunno, who?"
"Jake!" She shrieked "Okay I'll tell you everything that happened so I was- "
I cut her off and said "Look Bailey I'm happy for you but please don't tell me because you know when you try to tell a story you start trailing off your story and start rambling."

Bailey and I are best friends, we met in first grade and Bailey was a new student but some girl shoved a cupcake down her shirt, so my very heroic self ( note my sarcasm ) I went outside for recess and I put a handful of worms through her shirt, then Bailey and I became best friends.

We are both totally opposites I am 5'3 and I have naturally brown wavy hair and hazel eyes. And I'm tanned. I like going to school. I'm not socially awkward but I'm not popular, sure sometimes I would talk to the popular group but I don't hang out with them. And I'm kind of shy.
But Bailey ,where can I start she is 5'0 and she did have brown curly hair but she decided to dye it a red orange color and she looked hot. She is very bubbly and has green eyes. At first you would think she was part of the popular group but she's too nice for them and too smart. She is really out going and really doesn't like school.

"Earth to Catia!" Bailey said while snapping her fingers in front of my face "You spaced out again."
Realizing what I done I said "Sorry I'm just thinking how no one asked me to the dance yet."
"Ugh, don't be so gloomy besides Victor will eventually ask you." She explained " Yeah he may be a 12th grader and totally hot and be the captain of the soccer team but I can totally tell he has a thing for you."

I just sighed and I started to walk to class when I accidentally bumped into someone.
"Oh, I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where-"
I looked up and saw I was staring at the one and only Victor Rameriez.
"Its okay Catia beside I bet you were in a hurry." He said
"Umm, how do you know my name?" I questioned him
"I saw you perform for the talent show, you really have a gifted voice."
I stood there in shock. Did he really compliment me about my singing. I must be dreaming.
"T-thank y-you Victor that's-"
Just then I got cut off by the most annoying person ever Shaley Hemmings. She was the queen of the 12th graders. Of course every high school has to have a typical mean girl with their minions. She was walking over with her 6 inch bright pink heels and flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder.
"Hey Victor." She said while putting her hand on his chest. "So you know the dance is coming up and we should totally go together." She squealed.
Stacey glared at me while wrapping her arms around Victors neck. "What are you still doing here?" Stacey asked in disgust.
"I got to go." I squeaked and started walking away. I could feel Shaley smirking at me, like if she won a battle and Victor was her prize. Then reality hit me.

I'm never going to the dance with Victor.

***************************************

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey guys!!!! I know its so cliche but hey this is my first book so be easy on me. I'll try to write every week. My goal for this book is 50 reads. So please tell your friends to read . This is going to be a very short A/N. Thanks for reading . Love you guys

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE