tala ng manunulat

Hi. Good day! Ako si Marc, a Filipino college student. 

I would like to apologize for keeping you wait so long and for unpublishing some of my stories here as I need to rework with them and make major revisions.

It has been two years since the last time I created a story, another chance, another pain. It's a one-shot story by the way. If gusto niyong basahin, you guys can check my profile out.

This time, I'll be writing a short story that is based on fantasy genre. Hindi ko pa sigurado kung ilang chapters ang aabutin nito, pero I'll make sure to write it with all my mind and heart. I'll try to get back with the basics kasi dalawang taon na rin ang lumipas magmula nang ako ay sumubok na sumulat. 

Just a disclaimer, I am not a professional writer and some of the things you may read on this story are based on my knowledge or imagination, research, or inquiries from other people who have expertise on the field. 

My wall is not allergic to corrections and constructive criticisms and I honestly admit of certain uncertainties ahead of this game. Kaya if you see a mistake, don't hesitate to point it all out to me so I can learn better. Thank you.

Follow my Twitter accounts if you're interested in any way.

Twitter: @m4rclg (personal) & /parangwriter

Salamat at nawa'y maging ligtas kayong lahat sa kalagitnaan ng krisis na kinabibilangan natin ngayon. Stay hydrated, love.