Chapter 11 Skyflare

I'm gonna get myself into deeper trouble with you guys... there will be no info about what happened to Aphmau or anything about Phoenix Drop in this and maybe in the next chapter... hihihi I know I'm evil!
Enjoy!

Lady Isabelle's POV
'Garroth, I will leave you in charge for now, I'm going to Skyflare to tell them that Aphmau and Levin are safe. I must make this trip personally so they will belive me. Take care of everyone.'

'I will m'lady' and as he said that I went out to my trip for Aphmau's city, I had everything ready, supplies, clothes and my horse. It was noon, I expected to be at Skyflare in a day from now. At night I will have to set up a camp, I decided not to take any of my guards as I am an independent leader and anyway they are more needed in Phoenix Drop than by my side.

*the next day at Skyflare*
'Who's coming!' A guard shouted from what looked like a newly repaired gate... they really were attacked badly...

'I'm Lady Isabelle, I need to speak with your Lord... It's about his children.' He looked surprised buy relived

'Wait here ma'am, I'll go speak with my lord.' I nodded my head politely in respose and waited...

*5 mins later( she had nothing to do do I won't write about 5mins of boredom!)*

'The lord wants to see you, follow me.'

I followed him into a large mansion-like house that had only a few repairs in it... seemed as if this house was bearly intacted  by the flames. The guard led me to a living room with, what I assumed to be, King Adam and Queen Serenity.

'Goodday to you, Sir, Lady.' I said

'Is it true? Do you have any information about our child?' King Adam's voice was shaking, he cared for his children deeply.

'It is. I know where ,both your oldest daughter,Princess Aphmau and your son, Prince Levin are.'

'Aphmau! Please tell us where they are! And are they safe?'

'Don't worry, they are in my village, Phoenix Drop, I left them under my guards.I know that as long as they are in the village they are safe'

'Thank you so much for taking care of them, will you mind to tell how Aphmau got there?'

'I assume you know how Levin did. My guards were patroling the outskirts of my town when they heard a woman scream, thay ran toward the scream and saw your daughter falling of a 15 meter cliff... from what they said there were some O'Khasis guards at the top of that cliff. Thankfully, Aphmau was brought to me as soon as she was found and I was able to heal her with my magicks so she is fine, except the fact that she has small amnesia but her memories are coming back incredibly quickly. As far as I know she remembers who her family is and where she is from. Also, she is a target for the... Shadow Knights...'

'We are in your debt Lady Isabelle of Phoenix Drop, not only for saving our girl but taking care of our children as well, thank you so much.' I guess that the guard that led me here told them my name, good.

'You must've had an exhausting(well this took ages to figure the spelling of...don't judge!I'm not English!) Journey, I shall lead you to a guest room whereyou can rest vefore you set back to Phoenix Drop'

'Thank you for your offer sir'

'You helped our children, you will be always welcome in these walls'

Well yes a short chapter... wait why am I even writting my outro? I should ne hiding! Isabelle! Can you finish the outro please!*runs off* eehhh ok sisi whatever you say.... Anyway sisi's readers hope you enjoyed my Point of view and see you in the next  chapters when Sisi decides to get out of her corner... bye!

^^--------^^