Chapter 18 Gone...

Garroth's POV
Why... why did she ran away? I can't lose you again... not now Aph...There were patrols looking for her all around our town all night,  but she was nowhere to be found. I AM GOING AFTER HER ALONE! I read the note she left once more for some clues but there weren't any, looks like I will have to take her path! I don't care anymore that Lady Isabelle told me to stay. I will not sit around while my love might be dying! The thought of losing my only one is just too painful... I need to have her back here Safe and Sound. I will never let go til she's gone completely!

I followed her tracks, she didn't think about leaving footsteps but when I got to the shore line of Phoenix Drop all traces of her were gone. She must've swam across to the other side of the gates... as I said before, I am following her the way she ran off so whatever she did I will do! When I finally got to the shore I found more traces of Aphmau, I will not let her go!

*a few hours later*
I followed the footsteps to the point where they ended... I  looked around and saw a cave. I decided to go in, Aphmau might be there hiding! Inside indeed was a small camp with what looked like to be her things...her bag, clothes, hair brush. In the middle of the cave was a small campfire that was now bearly litten, but Aph was no where to be seen. After looking around a bit more I heard a scream... one that I knew all too well...

Aphmau's POV
After being a good deal away from Phoenix Drop I found a small cave. Inside I made a small camp and left to look for some food. Later, about 15 minutes after leaving my things behind in that cave I heard footsteps from the direction that I came form... I climbed up one of the trees and the person I heard happened to be Garroth. I didn't have enough courage to come down and talk to him so when I saw him get inside my cave I decided to wait til he's gone.... I then soon realised that all my belongings were still inside so he wouldn't go far from here untill I show up. And even if he does comes out he will be too close for me to run in, grab my things and run off, Garroth is much faster than me so he would've cought up easily. There was only one thing left for me to do and I myself did not like it a single bit... I will have to fake my death. Thankfully, I found some weak illusion potion on my way here, It won't last for long but it will give me enough time to run as far from here as possible.

*yes another 5 minutes of preparation*
Done! Everything was ready, all I have to do now is scream so Garroth would come here... I will be standing far enough so he wouldn't be able to see me but I will see him.
'AAAAAAAHHHHH!' I screamed and ran into my position, soon after Garroth came running in and saw 'me' lying dead on the ground
'Nooooo!'he began to cry... it was hard for me to watch him in so much pain. I'm soo sorry for this Garroth.  I couldn't stand this any longer, I had tears streaming down my face so I setted off to my cave to get my things, but when I turned around I saw a blue haired guy standing behind me...
'Who are you, and what was that screaming all about!'
I tried to back away and run but he cought my hand
'You are not going anywhere untill you answer my question missy!' Great! My great escape is now ruined...

Hey guys! Who knows who the blue haired guys is?! Probably all of you with the knowledge of MCD... anyway today was a crazy day for me and sorry if I won't upload tomorrow because in science I will be working with acids and I am  supper accident pro soo yeah... anyway thanks for 600 reads! Here I come in to do my job! Ok do what you were made for!Thank you! So hope you enjoyed this chapter and cya in da next one! bye!

^^Sisi and Fifi^^