Chapter 14 dead or alive part 2

Hii! Not much to say soo enjoy da story and I hope I will live...

Aphmau's POV
Heh wonder what will the second trial be about... just hope it's nothing too bad
'Glad you made it, now door nr.2 is your next way to prove yourself...

__Trial 2-hardest choice
Just like last time, in the room there was a girl... this one had baby blue eyes and golden hair. She looked much more friendly than the first girl.

'Welcome to the second trial, before we begin, I'm so sorry for what I am about to do...'she did look very sorry, at least she knew that it will hurt...

*choose wisely*
In this trial it's not about facing your fears. You will get through three questions and you only can choose one or the other.
'What's up with the number 3? Three trials, three questions?'
Oh that is our magical number... now choise 1
Save yourself or your love from dying.
'Okay, what is the cath?
Glad you asked, the one that you save will have immortality, will not be able to get killed by anything in the worlds and will suffer because of losing a loved one.
'I would save myself, so He wouldn't have to suffer... I would do anything for him...
Wha? You chose the right option, you care more about others than yourself.
'Wait so I fail if I choose the wrong option?'
Yes, now choice nr.2 you are in a room with a sword you HAVE to kill someone in that room there is your love and your younger sister. Who do you kill?
'You can't get me for that, myself. I am in that room as well aren't I?'
You are smarter than I thought, right choice again. But I will wait with The congratulations because the last one is even harder...
'I'm ready... if this will get me back to my family and friends and my Garroth then I will thake the risk!
The third choice goes as followed, you would go back in time to kill a person to prevent war...but be aware that one persons death means some people never existing...
'Wait, are there no people I have to choose from?'
Heh not really, but they hqve to be leaders, and the time you kill them you wouldn't yet be born...
'So it's either my father or Garroth's father... I...I would kill my father... he was at war with many cities and villages, it would save a lot of lives even if I would never ought to exist...
You chose well Princess Aphmau, the door out is that way
He showed me big white doors behind him...just one more stupid trial left... you can do this Aph, for Mum, Dad, Aphasia, Levin, everyone... especially Garroth...
'Congratulations, not many people pass this trial. Good luck with your next one, hope you pass it for your love' the girl that began this trial smiled at me,
'Thanks'

Ooohhh Sisi since we have over 300 reads can I have a day off?
What!? You just... fiiinnneeee!
Yey! See ya suckers!
Hey Fifi watch your language! Ehh I sware I was going mental while creating her... anyway, hope you enjoyed todays chapter, once more thanks for 300+ reads and cya in the next chapter!bye!

^^Sisi (and since Fifi is taking a day off she is not in da signing off!)^^