Chapter 15 dead or alive part 3

Attention! Wait with the song!

Aphmau's POV (yep still there!)
'Just one more trial left child, it can be the hardest one but in reality, it's the easiest one. Good luck, young princess.'
'Thank you... hopefully I will make it through...'
Door nr.3... better not crush me.

__Third and final trial- Giving hope__
'Welcome to you final trial, ready?' Just like in the two previous rooms, there was a girl. This one had grey hair with purple ends and Black eyes... she was the prettiest of the three girls but looked the oldest as well, and she was an angel.
'There is no turning back now, I am ready!'
'Good, through this trial I will personally guide you.'

*let the trial begin*
'P-Phoenix Drop! And I... is this what is happening in the over world now?'
Yes, you are a spirit for now Aphmau unless you won't pass this test, if so you will stay like this forever...
'So what do I have to do?'
You have to give your family and Love hope for a bright future... that even if you are gone, the live has to go on... give them hope that they will see you again. dream or a spirit but you can't show yourself to them now... you have an hour.
'Thank you'
How on earth do I give them hope... trees!
I went towards the closest tree and lightly began moving its brnches
'huh? There is no wind... how can... no, Aph please tell that it isn't you... you have to be alive' great this just made it worse for Garroth didn't it?! Let's try this! I took a few rose petals and made them fall into a heart around myself... my body
'Aphmau? It might as well be better to have you as a ghost than not having you at all sis...'A-Aphasia? Don't lose your hope... who knows maybe I will be back?
'Huh? W-who said that?'
You can hear me? Its Aphmau, don't lose hope! Think about the ones that surround you, just because I am not there doesn't mean that you have to cry... smile, for everyone... for me. She began to cry...there is one thing that I can try... a song
Drag me down *music begin here!*
I want everyone I care for to hear this so I floted above myself and sang my favourite song that all of them knew I love and It always gave them hope!
'Aphmau? I think I know what she is trying to say!'
'What is it Garroth?'
'Lady Serenity, Aphmau wants us to be happy, have hope, smile... we have the ability to do this for her... I know she can hear us now because I can hear her singing her song...I belive you can too...'
'Mom, Garroth is right! We have to have hope! Even if our Aph isn't here physically she is always with us in our heart... Aphmau wants us happy' my sister smiled, I just listened to them and kept singing
'That's right, no matter what she will be in our hearts.' All three that were crying over a minute ago are now smiling towards me thank you....
You passed the test... you shall now return to your body
I did it.
My eyes opened my mom, Aphasia and Garroth looked at me, I tried to sit up with success
'APHMAU!' They hugged me all at once I was back...

Yey! I don't have to hide anymore! For now...seriously Sisi?! I thought this is gonna be way more dramatic!by the way, Fifi, have you seen any of the chapters that existed before you? No well then go and read this book from beginning! If I had drama in here this book would be waaay too dramatic... see chapter 6 and 7 andnou shoo and don't come back you cath up! Okay byeeee! So hope you enjoyed this chapter and my mind will soon be blown again as there is only 50 more readers to come for mwa book to hit 500 reads soo I decided that there won't be any specials or thanks pages untill 1K because the numbers grow too fast!! Anyway, to find out what happens next you have to wait til tomorrow, cya in da next chapter! Bye!

^^Sisi as the writer and Fifi is somewhere reading this^^