Chapter 12 Back to Phoenix Drop

So I'm out of my corner just so you can have another chapter and my imagination created someone to the outro... enjoy!
'Hey what about me?!'
Oh yeah that is Fifi the outro creation thingy! I dunno what she is...

Lady Isabelle's POV
I spent two night at Skyflare and I was about to leave when Raven,our message wayvren that belongs to Garroth, came with a message from Phoenix Drop

Dear Lady Isabelle
If you are not too far from Skyflare we have some happy news for the King and Queen.
Their second daughter Princess Aphasia, is actually alive, she was captured and held captive for three years as she was mistaken for Aphmau. She is doing great, just shaken because of the events. She is here in Phoenix Drop along with Aphmau, she now remembers quite a lot about her past.
Guards of Phoenix Drop

'Oh my Irene!' As I was reading the letter I ran towards the lords house to tell him the good news.

'Lady Isabelle? I thought you were going back to your village.'

'I am. But I just got a message from my village saying that your second daughter is actually alive and well!'

'Aphasia? It can't be! Lady Isabelle, if you don't mind I would like to travel with you to Phoenix Drop. I must see that my angels are alright...'

'Of course I don't mind, When should we leave?'

'Tonight at 5, let's get some rest before our travel.'

'Sure'

*5pm*
'Safe travels, M'ladies'

'Thank you sir'- 'Thank you sweetie'
And we were off... we decided not to stop our horses up until we were at Phoenix Drop. Our horses galloped through the forest on the Paths between out villages.
When we arrived at Phoenix Drop it was night but we saw a blinding light coming from near the docks...
'T-that's Aphmau's Power! NO! s-she...'

'Let's hope she's ok. I lead you there!'
We ran towards the docks, what we saw there was unbelievable... Aphmau was laying on the ground and Garroth and what I assumed to be Princess Aphasia were crying into each others arms... no...

'APHMAU!' Lady Serenity ran towards her daughter,tears running down her cheeks...

'No... why sweetie... NO!' Aphmau was... dead...

'Mom... I couldn't save her..'

'Aphasia, it's alright...' they hugged each other and tears fell on the dead princess's heart... they both had healing powers and then... light overwhelmed my village again...

Muahahaha! Wait why am I laughing? Only Sisi knows what happens next ! And yeah I'm Fifi if you forgot... soooo... Sisi!!! I don't know what to do!
Figure it out! I'm gonna die if I come out again!
Ehhhh, well then here goes nothing... Hope you enjoyed this chapter and cya in the next one! Bye! Oh and sorry for the short chapter... she needed to leave a cliffhanger....

^^Sisi261 as writter and Fifi as... outroer?^^