.Nothing.

QUICK NOTE:

When I put a name in bold before a chapter that is indicating the chapter (or section's) POV.  ~Zee :)

Marinette

"Okay." Chat Noir grumbled, and I could hear the slight irritation in his voice. "What's up with this?"

I didn't blame him for being annoyed. There is definitely something off about this whole situation. 

I sighed, sitting down on the lit Eiffel Tower-I just now started to realize how dark it had become outside-crossing my legs Indian style and dropping my folded hands into my lap while keeping my shoulders straight behind me. 

"You're right. This is getting kind of freaky." I admitted, scratching the top of my head as my bright blue eyes scanned the city of Paris below us.

Chat Noir gave a fake gasp before plopping down next to me, resting his weight on his feet. "Did the ever-so-brilliant Ladybug just agree with me?"

I rolled my eyes, smiling a bit as I went to shove his shoulder.

He smirked and caught my hands in his, pulling my face closer to his as he stared into my eyes. 

My eyes widened as he got closer. "I'd take that as I sign, wouldn't you?" He murmured, but before he could lean in I took my hands from his grasp and placed a hand over his lips.

I kept my hand there and leaned forward with a smirk. "Not so fast, Kitty Kitty." I whispered before leaning back and placing my hands on my knees to push myself back up into a standing position.

Chat pouted. "Darn. Thought I had you for a second there."

I rolled my eyes. "Come on, Chat. This isn't the time to be charming." My smile faded as my eyes narrowed, overlooking the city once again. "There hasn't been a single victim of an Akuma in over a week."

"Just relax, My Lady." Chat said nonchalantly, folding his arms behind his black cat ears. "Just enjoy the peace and quiet. Maybe the Akuma's are taking an unplanned break?" He suggested coolly, though I could still hear the worry in his voice.

I frowned a bit. "Maybe...but I doubt it. Why would they suddenly stop trying to get our Miraculous?" I asked, almost to myself.

Chat sigh before grabbing my arm and draping it over his shoulder before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling out his silver pole.

I eyed him. "What are you doing?"

"Let's get a better view of Paris, see if maybe we are just missing something." He gave me a cheeky grin. "If that'll make you feel better?" He offered and I refused to think about how he was being absolutely adorable right now.

Even though he kind of was...Marinette, no.

However, I couldn't stop myself form at least giving him a small smile in return. "I think it would, thanks."

He nodded and kept his hand around my waist as we were suddenly moving upwards until we were high enough to see if anything was happening in the city below us. I sat on his leg as I watched with narrowed eyes.

Though I couldn't help but wonder how Chat could keep his balance on this pole with me here too, but I guess he is pretty strong.

There was nothing. No threats. No akuma-possessed friends to defeat or citizens to rescue. It almost saddened me, but I have noticed how much the people of Paris have felt safer since the attacks stopped.

I laid my head against Chat's shoulder, surprising him a bit. 

"Maybe this is for the best?" I asked myself. "Maybe Paris needs some down time. Time to get over all that's happened so far?"

I felt Chat nod against my head. "I think you're right, Ladybug." He mumbled softly. "Maybe Paris just needs a break."

~

Hawk Moth

"The fools." He grinned with evil as he watched Ladybug and Chat Noir speaking through the eyes of his hidden Akuma.

"They are falling right into the hands of my perfect trap." He chuckled darkly, causing the butterflies around him to ruffle their wings as they flew about the room.

"There's no way they can escape me this time." He smiled cruelly, drawing his eyebrows forward under his silver mask.

"Get ready Ladybug and Chat Noir." He spoke clearly. "For I am not nearly finished with you yet."

A/N~ Soooo, there you have it! The first chapter of my new Miraculous FanFiction!

I hope you enjoyed it and I should be updating the next chapter later today! :)

~Zee