1. him

-

-
. (Under construction, some chapters may not correlate correctly because I'm changing some of the story slightly, I'll mark the unchanged ones with a * , thank you.)
-

I straightened out the edges of my plaid flared skirt. I was at the entrance of the club. Today was Halloween, and they were having their Halloween Bash special. I had seen it advertised on my phone the other day and decided it would be a good idea to get out for a bit.

I took in a deep breath and pushed open the double doors. Inside there was a hallway containing tons of people waiting in a line. The bouncers in the front were slowly letting people trickle in. I went up to the bouncers and smiled politely at them, they nodded and opened the doors for me. I grinned and blew them a kiss as i heard the protests and groans of the people waiting in line.

The music was loud and pounded in my ears. My grin widened at the sight of all of the people around me. I loved parties. I just never had the time to go to many. The costumes were sluty, and honestly quite creative. I dressed as a kinky school girl with a dark plaid skirt, black thigh highs adorned with a leather thigh cuff, a white cropped fake button up with a leather harness atop across my chest. I had my hair down and curled with brown toned makeup with pink gloss swiped over my lips that enhanced every feature.

I made my way towards the bar and lifted myself onto the stool. "Hey," i spoke loudly, trying to call over one of the bartenders. I caught ones attention and he turned to me with a smile. "Can i get a sex on the beach?" He nodded and turned around to begin my drink. I spun around on the stool and stared at the sweaty bodies on the dance floor. I bit my lip. I can't wait to be there.

"Here you go miss." I heard the man yell, trying to be heard over the pounding music. I turned around and nodded out a quick thank you. I stood up with the drink and began sipping away. I plopped myself down on one of the couches off to the lounge side until i finished my drink. I let out a satisfied  hum and handed my empty cup to one of the servers along with a thank you. I stood and adjusted my skirt. I rolled my gem necklace in my fingers as i walked to the dance floor.
-

I reeled in boys like a magnet, girls too. It was so much fun. I wiped the sweat dripping off my face. Our sweat mixed and i grinned while dancing with another girl dressed as a fire fighter. Her blonde hair stuck to her face her blue eyes glowed beautifully. I stared at her in awe. All of these girls around me were gorgeous. And the guys, even better. I've been dancing with this one guy on and off for a while now. He's Adonis. Absolutely breathtaking. While dancing with the girl i felt a soft touch on the small of my back. I turned around to face the beautiful man. He smiled at me and nodded his head off the dance floor. I grinned and said my goodbyes to the people of the night, and made my way off the floor with him.

He took my hand to the lounge area, it was a lot less loud. He asked for two waters and the waiter nodded and quickly turned away. I stared at him in awe. He raked his hand through his hair and wiped his face. "It's hot out there." He spoke in a soft raspy tone. I nodded in response. I pulled the wet hairs off my face and twirled all of my long curled hair to the side.

"You look beautiful," he grinned. "Your outfit is quite cute too." I couldn't stop smiling. He was so cute. "You don't look so bad yourself." He was wearing an all black outfit with little devil horns atop his black hair.

"You kno-"

"Oh miss im so very sorry." Water splashed all over my outfit quickly soaking into the already slightly moist material from sweat. I felt squishy. On top of that, the glass she was holding smashed next to my feet, propelling it up onto me.

I looked up at the girl with a a straight face. God fucking damnit. I said in my head. "It's alright honey. Don't worry too much, it's just water." I said trying to calm the panicking, almost crying worker.

"It's alright Tatiana, just go clean up, I'll take-" he said glancing over to me. "Delilah." I spoke while brushing the off the glass stuck to my socks. "And get her some new clothes."

He held his hand out to me. "Come on cutie, lets get you into something dry."