Five

Jade

When I woke up, I had no recollection of what had happened that night before since I still felt all warm and fuzzy inside because my night with Sam was just so perfect. I remember talking to him like we had been friends forever and just feeling so comfortable around him. However, thinking of Sam unfortunately brought back the guilt I felt because of Taylor. Ugh, even just thinking his name leaves a rock in my stomach, slowly sinking to the bottom. 

We didn't really leave our relationship in fragments. At least I didn't think so. But he probably thinks differently since I broke his heart along with mine. I remember everything about that day. From the perfect way it started to the tragic and heartbreaking way it ended. We promised each other forever and always. As teenagers, we thought that would last. Apparently fate had a different set of directions. 

Taylor POV

Jade and Sam might as well be a couple. They spend a lot of time together and just love seeing each other. I was still really pissed at Jade though.

Why didn't she tell me that she had diabetes while I was dating her? When she fell, I was so scared of what had happened. Sam was acting calm and I was confused.

As I walked back inside, I heard Jade scream "Yes" They hugged and kissed and then I realized that they had now started officially dating. I felt heartbroken. I ran back to my room and slammed the door. I then tore up the letter I was gonna give Jade. After that, I just cried for what felt like forever.

Cameron POV

"Cameron what is Taylor still doing here? Shouldn't he be going back to his family by now?" Jade asked me. Oh shit! I forgot to tell her!

"Umm... Taylorisgonnabelivingwithusnow." I said so fast. She looked shocked. "How could you do this and not tell me!?" She screamed! "I can't believe I trusted you!"

She then grabbed Carter by the hand and ran upstairs. Sam ran after her. I feel to the ground. I just lost my father/daughter relationship with Jade. Now what will I do?