The Proof Is In The Ring

Jade

Well that was weird. Some dude just asked me a weird question. Oh well he was probably high so... I decided to get off work early since work was slow. As I walked out, I saw the weird guy crying in his car. I decided to go up to him to see if he was alright. I mean he was a grown man and he was crying like a little bitch so I decided to see what was up.

Me: *knock on window* are you OK?
Taylor: *looks up* um yeah
Me: are you sure cuz u crying like a lil bitch
Taylor: *gets out of car* Jade you don't remember me?
Me: no why? Should I?
Taylor: yes! We used to be best friends! We used to be lovers!
Me: um...I don't think so. My boyfriend's name is Sam so...
Taylor: no! Don't you remember!? You broke up with Sam! And you promised me we'd be forever! But then you died and that couldn't happen!
Me: do you need a doctor? I think you hit your head.
Taylor: no! Look I have proof! We buried you with the promise ring so that we'd be forever to matter what!
Me: how is that proof?
Taylor: your wearing the promise ring we buried you in right now.

After that I looked down at the ring. I never know where I got this ring from but all I know is that I kept it cuz it was pretty.

Me: I found this ring and just kept it cuz it was pretty! I wasn't buried in it you retard!
Taylor: check the inside of the ring. On the ring, I engraved, "Jade and Taylor. Forever."

I looked at Taylor funny. Why did he think so much that I was his? I mean he had a wedding ring on so that gives it away. I decided to check the ring and on the inside it said, "Jade and Taylor. Forever." I gasped at looked up at him. I stared at him before saying, "Who are you?"