Drama x10

Taylor

Anastasia wasn't happy with Jade staying here. The first night, I had to deal with her arguing and yelling at me for bringing her in. Even after I explained Jade had amnesia, she was still pissed. I talked with Jade that night and the conversation brought back memories I didn't want to remember.

Jade: so I'm sorry for this inconvenience
Me: it's fine. So do you remember anything else? Like maybe something about a hospital?
Jade: yeah I remember very faintly someone crying and holding my hand. They said that we would get through this together. I felt them holding my hand. Someone else was holding my other hand to. I wanted to get up but I couldn't. All I could feel was burning and darkness. Then there was a flat line and one of the people holding my hand starting screaming and fighting and then that's all I remember for now.
Me: *voice cracks* excuse me I'll be right back.

I literally ran to the bathroom before bawling my eyes out. This was to much for me. Jade remembers things before the crash. Things I didn't want to hear about again. I was still baffled about how Jade was alive but I was just happy she was alive.

Now the only problem was dealing with Anastasia. I loved her. I have a beautiful baby boy with her and a perfect life. Only now, I don't feel as happy as before. I need Jade. I need Matt to be Jade's child not Anastasia. I need to wake up with blonde hair next to me not brown hair. I need our forms to say Jade Caniff instead of Anastasia Caniff.

I dried my tears and wiped my tear stained cheeks. I walked out hoping to get over my little episode.

Me: *crashes into Jade* Jade falls down. I'm on top
Jade: ow!
Me: shit sorry!
Jade: it's fine it was my fault I was being curious
*stare each other in the eyes for a long ass time
Anastasia: *walks in* what the fuck is going on here!?
Me: shit I'm sorry babe I fell!
Anastasia: get off her now and come into the room... Now!

I quickly got off Jade and ran behind Anastasia. I closed the door behind me. I felt a hard ass punch and I crumpled to the floor. The last thing I remember before passing out was Jade screaming and the door slamming shut...