I'm Sorry Sam

Jade

I woke up next to Taylor...naked. OH MY GOD!!! What in the world did I do!? I finally remembered and looked down and my finger. I smiled at the promise ring. That's when reality hit me. I have to tell Sam the bad news. Of course I felt bad about doing it but now that I have my wonderful Taylor with me, I have to break it off. I slowly slipped out of bed and our of Taylor's grasp so that I wouldn't wake him. I very quietly put on my clothes but of course me being a klutz I tripped. I cursed silently looking to see if Taylor woke up Phew! He didn't.

I walked out the door and got in my 2016 new jaguar! I love this car. On the way to Sam's house I replayed what I was going to say in my head. I knew Sam would be heartbroken and probably a little aggressive but he had to find out. My phone dinged signaling I got a text message.

TayTay: babe where r u? The bed was cold when I woke up
Me: sorry I had to go out and do something
TayTay: where you going? What u doing?
Me: driving to tell Sam the bad news
TayTay: be careful he can get ruthless
Me: I will babe don't worry

I finally pulled up to Sam's apartment. I got our replaying what I was gonna say in my head. To be honest I was a little scared. I'd seen Sam mad and its not good. I took a deep breathe and went inside. "Sam are you here?" He came around the corner. "What's up?" I stared at the ground. "Well...umm...I still have feelings for this other guy and I really like him and I don't want to cheat on you so I think we need to just be friends." I looked up. Sam was red in the face and had tears in his eyes. He finally calmed down before smiling. "Well at least you didn't carry on without telling me and told me the right way."

We kept talking for a while before I had to go. As I walked out, I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I felt happy as I cruised the ocean side driving back home and smelling the sea salt in the air made me happier. My phone played my ringtone for Taylor and I immediately answered.

Taylor: so babe how did it go?
Me: it went great! He wasn't mad and agreed with being friends!
Taylor: why was that?
Me: he said cuz I told him the right way and didn't take it too far
Taylor: that's my baby girl! So where are you?
Me: heading home I'm passing Santa Monica Pier
Taylor: kay babe hurry home
Me: I will don't worry
Taylor: I love you remember that
Me: I love yo-

Crash!!! That's when everything went dark.