The End?

Taylor

I woke up with a swollen cheek and a purple eye. The memories came flooding back like a tsunami. I quickly jumped out of bed which proved to be a bad idea. I feel down quickly feeling dizzy. I lifted my hands up to my throbbing head where the pain was. Wincing, I pulled my hand away only to find dried blood on the end. My head has huge ass lump. I got up again but more slowly then the first time.

Me: Anastasia where is Jade?
Anastasia: why do you want to know?
Me: *scream* cuz she's my friend and she has amnesia so she doesn't remember anything! She lonely in the world!
Anastasia: *scream* so what! Let her die! I wouldn't care! I'm your wife not her!

I grunted in frustration. She was so overprotective and jealous of me being around other girls. I walked out the house not caring what I looked like. The only thing on my mind was finding Jade. Who knows what could happen to her in this world. God I just hope she's OK.

Jade

"Hey pretty momma. How about you come over here. We'll have some fun."
I nodded no quickly scared of what he might do. That boy Taylor didn't want me in his house so he kicked me out. That was three days ago... I think. I've been sleeping on the streets and eating the food of the hobos. It's been bad but it could be worse.

Me: *walk up to some person* excuse me do you have any money?
Person: no I'm sor- *looks up* Jade!?
Me: um... Yeah do I know you?
Person: yeah it's me! Sam! Your ex boyfriend!
Jade: oh yeah! I guess...
Sam: I thought you died. Taylor called crying saying that you died.
Me: that's what everyone been telling me but I haven't died. I'm very much alive. That Taylor person also told me that he used to love me but he's married so he's a liar.
Sam: he did love you but then you died so he just married someone else since he couldn't marry you.

I looked at him like he was crazy. Why does everyone think I died when I clearly didn't. I shook my head in disbelief and walked away from Sam. This is ridiculous. I need to get away from all this bullshit. Everyone telling me that I died. Taylor and his stupid drama. I'm done with it.

Later that day...

Well this is it. I'm leaving this drama and all these people behind. I'm starting new again and I'm gonna meet new people. Right now I'm at the airport. My flight has just been called for north Carolina. As I was walking up the step to the plane, I saw the boy Taylor walking around looking for someone. As I looked out the window, I know he saw me. He looked at me with sad eyes.

Who would've known that me, an orphan, would have such a crazy and mixed up future. Who would've thought that I would be part of so much drama. This has been one bumpy journey for me but I wouldn't have it any other way. As the plane took off, I looked down at the ground towards Taylor. That mysterious boy. I looked away putting my ear buds in and getting ready to fall asleep. The last thought before I drifted away was that I was thankful in many different ways that I was adopted by my two father's Cameron and Nash. Adopted by Cash. Well goodnight people...

The end. Hope you liked this book as much as I looked writing it.  In so sorry for not updating sooner. I've been really sick. Hope you enjoyed and please comment. Bye! Ily!

🎉 You've finished reading The Pawn of Fate (Previously known as 'Adopted by Cash') Under HEAVY Editing 🎉