What The Fuck!!!?

Recap: I tried to clean up and hide the blades but it was too late. Jade saw them already.

Taylor POV

"WTF Taylor!!? Why the hell are you cutting!!?" Jade screamed. I covered her mouth with my hand. I didn't want Cameron or Nash to know.

She pulled away from me. "Tell me now!" She says icily. I saw that her eyes weren't warm like they always were. They were frozen and staring at me. "It's all my fault that you stay in your room. That's why I'm cutting." Her eyes softened and so did her face. All she could say was, "oh." She then sank to the floor and buried her face in her knees and started crying.

"Why are you crying Jade?" She looked up at me with her tear soaked cheeks. "I'm sorry." She whispered. She was about to say something else but I pulled her in for as hug. I hugged her tight and she cried into my shoulder and hugged me back tighter. We stayed there for a few minutes just hugging each other before I pulled away. I looked into her eyes which were warm again and staying back at me asking for forgiveness.

"I'm so sorry Taylor. Please don't ever do that again." I nodded. We stared into each other's eyes for about 30 more. I hugged her again. She sniffles in my neck. I pulled her away again and before she could leave slowly put my lips on hers. Surprisingly she kissed back. The kiss was slow and passionate. We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. We didn't need to say anything since we could read each other's eyes. "Jade, I never stopped loving you. I still love you." She nodded and smiled a sad smile. "Taylor I still love you too. I never stopped. I wish we could be like we were before." We kissed again. "Jade we could always try." I pulled out the promise ring and bent down on one knee. "Jade, will you promise me to forever be mine and to never leave me? I will do the same to do." She started crying again before saying yes. I slipped the ring on her finger before getting back up. She pulled me into another kiss but this time in was more passionate. Let's just say that we left the bathroom and went to the bedroom. Let your imagination tell you what happened. Let's just say we got noise complaints from the neighbors...

ok I forgot they were 15 so time jump cuz im stupid but here lets say they are 16 almost 17... im stupid