Please Come Out. I Miss You.

Cameron POV

Jade had been in her room for seven days now. She has a conjoined bathroom and a mini fridge in her room so she doesn't need to come out of her room.

She only let's Sam, Carter, and Nash inside. When she does come out of her room it's late at night and only to get food for her mini fridge. She's trying to stay away from Taylor.

Taylor feels really bad about this cuz he thinks it is all his fault. He looks like he's been crying and he looks like he hasn't slept in weeks.

One day Jade left her door unlocked and I went in. There she was sitting on her bed watching Netflix. She looked up and she looked sad.

She was skinnier than she was before and she had dark purple bags under her eyes. She still looked beautiful just not the same. I closed the door to talk to her privately.

"Jade I'm so sorry I didn't tell u sooner but u have to tell me what is bothering u." She looked up and sighed. "Taylor is my ex and it hurts my heart to see him."

My blood froze. So that's why she wouldn't come out. "But I thought you were happy with Sam?" "I am. It's just that we had something special and it just hurts to see him since that special something is gone."

We talked for a bit more until she forgives me finally. As I left she said that she would be down in a few minutes. I smiled leaving knowing that my baby girl trusted me again.

Taylor POV

It's all my fault. I'm the reason Jade won't come out. I saw her once late at night and she looked horrible. She was too skinny and looked like she hasn't slept.

I felt bad so I started to do something to help with the pain. I started to cut. I knew that if Jade or anyone found out then they would be pissed with me but I didn't care.

I was in the bathroom cutting my wrists slowly. My pain stated to go away the more I cut. I saw the red coming down my arm and landing in the sink.

I was just sitting on the floor cutting when I heard the door open. Ooh shit! I didn't lock the door. I frantically tried to clean up my wrist and hide the blades but it was too late. Jade saw them already.

Dun dun dun!