Tutor (an L/Myungsoo one shot - Infinite)

"Sungjong-ah! Please stop pulling me!" _____ pleaded, trying to keep up with him.

The hyper boy ignored her comment and continued to drag his twin older sister towards Woolim High. Unlike Sungjong, it was going to be her first day. She had always preferred the safe solitude that homeschool provided her. But due to Sungjong's constant whining for her to attend his school with him even though the semester had already begun, she hesitantly agreed. He literally dragged her out of their house today.

"Noona, hurry up~ I want to introduce you to my friends," Sungjong encouraged.

They both entered the building where students were at their lockers preparing for their first class. Weaving through the crowd of students, the two made their way to a classroom. _____ immediately hid behind Sungjong once she noticed they were walking towards a group of 6 other boys chatting at one part of the room.

Sungjong chuckled to himself. Although _____ was the older twin she acted more as the younger sibling. But she had her older sibling moments. Nonetheless, he loved his Noona. "Hyungs!"

6 pair of eyes turned towards them. A small squeak left _____'s lips as Sungjong held her by her shoulders and pulled her in front of him and bringing her into view. "This is my Noona, _____~ She's attending here now," he introduced cheerfully as everyone bowed to eachother.

"Oh! Maknae has told us all about you," the one who looked the oldest said. "I'm Sunggyu. This is Hoya, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Dongwoo, and that's L."

"From Death Note!" _____ blurted out, then blushed heavily after realizing what she said. "E-Eh, Annyeonghasaeyo~ _____ imnida~"

The guys chuckled at her, especially L who looked at her amused. She caught his gaze and looked down blushing while holding her hands behind her back. He chuckled at her. 'How cute,' he thought to himself.

"Let's compare our schedules," Woohyun suggested, taking out a slip of paper out of his uniform jacket pocket.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Hoya asked Dongwoo.

Everyone had already taken out their schedules. Besides Dongwoo who was rummaging through his bag making a racket. Something caught _____'s eye and she cleared her throat.

"Dongwoo-sshi? Your back pants pocket..," She pointed.

"Huh?" he pulled out his schedule from his pocket. "Oh.. Found it!"

Taking _____'s schedule, Sungyeol took a look at it before looking at everyone else's. "Looks like _____-sshi has Algebra with only L next," he said.

"Aw, I wanted to get to know _____-sshi better," Hoya said, slinging an arm over her shoulders.

"Yah, yah! Hands off," Sungjong whined.

He pushed Hoya's arm off his Noona and Hoya put his hands up defensively. Sungyeol handed back _____'s schedule and leaned against a desk. The bell rung as students began to pile in the classroom. The bell signalled that class was about to officially start in ten minutes. L walked over to ______ with his backpack slung over his shoulders.

"Take care of Noona for me! No funny business!" Sungjong said towards L, holding up a fist for emphasis.

"I'll be fine, dongsaeng. Don't worry," _____ smiled.

Waving bye to the others, she and L walked out of the room. L quietly led the way with _____ trailing behind him like a little duckling. Awkward silence. It made _____ fidget and scream in her head mentally. She could tell L wasn't the type to talk much, but a simple hi would have been nice.

Just then, a rowdy group of jocks started rampaging towards her direction. Having terrible reflex skills, she closed her eyes getting ready for the impact. However, it never came. A strong arm pulled her away into a warm chest, knocking the books out of her hands.