Secret (A Kai one shot - EXO-K)

"Hyungs~ How come SM-sshi told us to stay here?" Tao whined slightly.

"Molla. If we knew we'd tell you," Suho replied.

"All he said was that it was for something important," D.O shrugged.

"I just hope its quick. It's 2 in the morning and we've been practicing nonstop for the past 6 hours," Baekhyun groaned, rubbing his sore shoulders.

Kai silently agreed with him. He loved dancing with a burning passion but waves of fatigue were about to take over him. He let out a yawn as he leaned against the wall beside Luhan and Chanyeol, who were also fighting to stay awake.

Suddenly, the door knob to the practice studio twisted open and the CEO of SM, Lee Soo Man, walked into the room. EXO immediately stood up and bowed ninety degrees to him.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! We are EXO imnida!" they did their signature greeting.

SM nodded at them with a smile. "How are things going for you all?"

"Very well. We will continue to work hard," Kris bowed his head slightly at him in respect.

"Arasso. Now you probably are all wondering why I have held you back at this time. I deeply apologize," he began. "But I have an announcement. We are going to be debuting a new girl group soon."

"Eh?!?!??" They all exclaimed.

"But I thought none of our current trainees are ready yet," Lay pointed out.

"That is true. I composed a group of five girls with a lot of potential. Secretly, they have been training for their debut for about 5-7 years."

"Wooooow," Chanyeol gaped.

"We haven't established their group name yet. I just want to let all of our current artists meet them. EXO is the last group for them to be introduced to," SM explained. "Girls, come in!"

The door opened again and five teenage girls walked in. One, however, caught Kai's eye. She looked like the maknae and she was shyly looking down. Her cocoa brown hair covered her face from view.

"Introduce yourselves," SM said.

First, EXO warmly greeted them. Next, the first four girls confidently introduced themselves. Finally, it was time for the youngest to introduce herself.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, _____ _____ imnida," she introduced herself.

She looked up and Kai took in a sharp breath. Out of all the other girls who had more of a fierce and sexy image (which suited his preference better), she looked innocent-like but had this aura of determination emanating from her. She had these large, dark, alluring eyes that had a twinkle in them. She looked to be a few inches shorter than him and she went for a more natural and angelic vibe. In other words, he found her... beautiful.

"I would like for all of EXO to assist them on their debut stage. Your choreographer will see you all in the afternoon to teach you their debut song. Treat them well," SM stated in a business-like matter.

"Yeh! We will!" the boys chorused.

After the CEO left the boys individually introduced themselves to the girls. Kai approached _____ who smiled up at him. There was something about her that he found interesting,

"It's nice to meet you," he smirked in a friendly way.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Kim Jong In sunbae," she replied, a small smirk on her lips faltering her sweet-like image for a split minute.

Very interesting indeed.

A couple of weeks later~

_____ wiped the sweat off of her brow with a towel. Her group '-----' (AJ: Couldn't think of a group name :P) had just finished their dance practice. EXO had a schedule so they couldn't be there to assist them that day.