Day By Day (A G-Dragon one shot - BIGBANG)

(AJ: It's been a while since I uploaded a one shot. Here's one for you all! By the way, the bold words are lyrics from BIGBANG's 'Haru Haru' which I based this one shot on. Click the video on the right to listen along as you read and you might get a better understanding of it ------>)

                              "Finally I realize that I am nothing without you..."

Flashback start~

"T.O.P. oppa, can you please grant me this favor?" _____ pleaded the man in front of her.

He sighed and placed his hands on her shoulders and asked seriously, "Are you sure your willing to go through with this? This will only cause pain for both of you."

The young girl took an unsteady sigh and nodded. "This is the right thing to do. It's...for the best."

Suddenly, _____ stumbled forwards and T.O.P. caught her before she could hit the floor. She began coughing violently and her head started to spin immensely. Then, the coughing and spinning stopped and T.O.P. helped her stand.

"Gwenchana? Do you need to go to a doctor?" he asked worriedly.

She shook her head. "Aniyo...I'm f-fine."

"Arasso. I'll help you." He sighed and dropped his arms to his sides slowly. 

"Gomowo, oppa...." she thanked quietly and looked down.

Flashback end~

       "Don't look back and leave

                                         Don't find me again and live (on)

                                                                Because I have no regrets from loving you..."

GD waited patiently in the park for his girlfriend. It was almost midnight and he wondered why she had called him out so late. In the distance, he saw the outline of a female and a grin spread across his face when he recognized who it was.

"_____-ah!" he called out happily and waved his arms.

She smiled at him from where she was and ran up to him but something about her smile was off. Her eyes didn't light up like they always did when she smiled.

"O-Oppa, how are you?" She stuttered with a fake smile.

Automatically sensing something was wrong, GD frowned and looked at her worriedly. He grabbed a hold of her hand which to his surprise felt cold and something was missing. As he held up her hand closer to his face for a better view, he noticed that her couple ring he had given her was missing.

"Where's the couple ring I gave you? Is something wrong?" GD asked her worriedly.

A heavy weight lurched in his stomach as he saw _____ frown and look down. A drop of liquid descended to the ground from her face. It was a single tear.

"I think we should break up."

His heart shattered at those painful words. He stared at the girl he loved in horror and for a minute, he thought he had misheard what she said. Taking a step forward, he reached over to caress her face but she stepped back. Another painful pang in his chest.

"W-Wae? Was it something I did? Please tell me your only joking!" GD pleaded.

"I just don't feel the same way about you anymore. I...love another person." _____ told him, the lie escaping from her lips.