Kissable (A Niel one shot - Teen Top)

"It’s like maeil maeil Everyday ya~ Na honja seulpeo jineunde~ Neoneun chigeum eodiseo mweol haneunde~!"

"Aish! Can you keep that down?! I'm trying to sleep!" _____ yelled and threw a pillow at her bedroom wall that divided her room from her dongsaeng's bedroom next door.

The music continued blaring on and she groaned to herself. It had been almost an hour since she heard the unknown song playing repeatedly. She had errands to run in the morning and she needed all the sleep she could get but the music stopped her from drifting off to dreamland. She flung her blanket off of her and left her room.

"Yah!" she yelled and stormed right into the room next door while accidentally slamming the door.

"Omo! Unnie, you scared me! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" her dongsaeng shrieked and placed a hand over her accelerating heart.

"Sorry but I'm trying to sleep but your loud music is keeping me up," she remarked. "Can you turn it down?"

"Arasso, Arasso. There," the younger female said as she lowered the volume down.

"Thank you," _____ said and walked over to the computer desk, "What are you listening to anyway?"

"Teen Top's new song 'To You'. It's amazing," her dongsaeng squealed.

_____ tilted her head curiously. Although being Korean herself, she wasn't that interested in K-pop. She only knew some groups such as Super Junior, BIGBANG, SNSD, etc. She had never heard of Teen Top before.

"Are they a new rookie group?" she asked.

"Neh. Here, listen to them and watch."

The 'To You' M/V was set back to the beginning and as the video started, _____ saw a boy with dark lavender hair. Or was it brown? She couldn't tell since the lighting wasn't great. He had a bad boy aura and look to him since his hair was slightly disheveled. He had a bruise on his cheek meaning he had recently been in a fight.

"He's L.Joe," her dongseang sighed dreamily.

"Your bias?" _____ chuckled at the blushing girl who nodded.

The two continued listening to the song for a bit and it got to the part where all of the boys were doing body rolls.

"Omo!" _____ gasped with a blush illuminating her cheeks.

"They're so hot!" her dongsaeng squealed. She had to admit, they were really hot and she didn't say that often.

When it got to the chorus _____ was suddenly pulled into the song. She was caught in a trance. She saw a boy with brown hair with messy hair in a tub. His dark eyes were alluring her and his voice was as smooth as silk.

"What's his name?" she asked.

"Him? He's Niel. Waeyo?" 

"He just might be my new bias," she grinned.

From that day on Teen Top (especially Niel) had been her new obsession. She couldn't go a day without listening to their music. Her once bare walls were now covered with Teen Top posters. Her dongsaeng even bought her Teen Top merchandise. Right now, she was sitting on her bed listening to Supa Luv.

"UNNIE!" Her dongsaeng yelled and burst right into her room.

"Yah! Now you're the one who is trying to give me a heart attack!" _____ screamed and clutched onto her pillow for dear life.

"Mianhae but you are going to love me for this."

"You bought me a pony?!"

"No, not a pony."