My Warrior Savior (A Zelo one shot - B.A.P)

It's been soooooo long since I wrote a one shot. I've been getting so many requests that I HAD to hurry up on writing them. I've been in love with B.A.P lately and I love their bad boy image. So, I'm letting our little rapper maknae Zelo have a bit of romance! Enjoy~ ^^ Don't forget to comment, vote, add to your reading list, or FAN!!! P.S. Please don't mind the lame title of this one shot. I couldn't come up with anything better TT_TT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a slight chill in the air and the sky was black considering it was almost midnight. Everyone was already inside their safe homes already sleeping, safely tucked in their beds. All was quiet besides the click clack tapping noise of _____'s heels as she walked on the abandoned sidewalk. 

"This is the last time I'm working late shift for unnie," she grumbled.

She shivered and rubbed her bare arms with her hands. The weather was below 60 degrees and she was only in her waitress uniform which was a strapless cream colored dress with a white frilly apron over it, exposing her upper shoulders, neck area and her long slim legs. She had to get home fast before she'd get sick. Only problem was is that her home was a whole 45 minutes away from where she was.

Continuing her journey home, she took in her surroundings. The city neighborhood wasn't that bad but the street lighting was horrible. They flickered on and off and casted a dim glow. One by one they all eventually burned out just to _____'s luck. Now she only had the little star light that the few stars in the sky provided her to get home. 

"If I take this shortcut, I could make it home in half the time," she whispered and peered down a dark alleyway that looked seemingly empty.

Cautiously she turned her direction and walked into the alleyway. She squeaked and jumped back as an unknown animal scurried across her path. The walls beside her seem to get smaller and smaller the farther she walked. More unknown things seemed to pop up at her and she frequently dashed into another pathway each time.

Eventually, she lost her way and everywhere she looked was the same how it was 5 minutes ago. She wondered if she was walking in circles. She walked down another narrow pathway and a little up ahead she could make out two males. As she passed them, she held her breath and kept a straight face. 

She continued walking when she had the strange feeling that someone was following her. She took out her mini makeup mirror and pretended to use it to check her face when in actuality she was looking at the reflection from behind her. She was right. Someone is following her. Matter of fact two people were. It was the two males that she had just passed by earlier.

Her pace quickened up into a brisk jog and she sensed the two behind her also speed up their pace. Her heart racing she broke out into a full run with the men behind her chasing right after her. One of them grabbed hold of her arm and pushed her against a wall.

"Hello babeh~. Dun you look fiiiiine~ tonight?" the man's voice was slurred and his breath reeked of alcohol.

"Please let me g-go," _____ pleaded and tried to run but the man's grip on her arm was too strong.

"She sure is a beauty," the other man replied and flipped her uniform dress up exposing a bit of her underwear.

"Hajima!" she yelled and tugged the end of her outfit down.

"Dun beee like that, babe~. Weeee gonna haf fun tonight," the drunk man slurred and pulled her close to him.

"When I'm dead!" she glared and kicked his 'little buddy' and ran.

"Gah!" He yelled and bent over clutching his area. "Don't just stand here! Get her!"

_____ ran as fast as she could down the pathways but her heels that she was wearing didn't help. She numerously ran in different directions to try to lose them but they seemed to follow and find her every time. Suddenly, she ran into a dead end.