Chapter 2-Broken Heart

Jonathan's POV

"Wakey! Wakey!" I whisper in my baby girl's ear. She rubs her eyes awake and looks at me. I smile down at her.

"Good morning daddy," Emilia greets me. Her voice always puts a smile on my face.

"Good morning Emilia," I greet her.

"What day is it today?" Emilia asks me.

"Today's Tuesday," I say to her.

"Ballet today," she moans.

"Yep," I reply.

I stand up and open her curtains, letting the light shine in her room.

"Dad! Five more minutes please!" Emilia moans, pulling the covers over her face. I roll my eyes and shake my head. I want to let stay in bed so fast but I know I can't let her do that.

"Emilia you need to get up or you'll be late for school," I tell her. She just moans. I tut. "Five more minutes then. I'll set an alarm for five minutes. Ok?"

"Ok," Emilia mutters moodily.

I leave her alone as I go through to see my little boy Wardo who isn't that little anymore.

"Good morning Eduardo," I greet my little sun of a gun.

"Good morning daddy," he says cheerfully. He looks wide awake compared to his sister.

"Is Emilia awake?" he asks me.

"She's went back to sleep for five minutes. Come on. Let's go get breakfast," I say to him.

"Yeah!" He hops out of bed and runs downstairs to kitchen where Anna was cooking delicious porridge for them.

"Here you go Eduardo," Anna said handing him a bowl of porridge.

"Mm," Eduardo says.

"What do you say to your mother, Wardo?" I ask him.

"Thank you," he smiles at her.

"It's ok," Anna smiles then she kisses his forehead. "Where's Emilia?"

"She wanted five more minutes in bed so I let her," I say to her.

"Oh," Anna replies.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Anna's POV

Jonathan goes upstairs to wake Emilia up again because he let her sleep for five more minutes then he'd wake her up again. I put my porridge and glass of water at my seat and I sit down at the table with Eduardo. I take my first spoonful.

"Do you like it?" I ask Eduardo.

"Yeah!" he replies taking another spoonful. I smile. "Well, I'm glad you like it."

My phone buzzes. It's a message from my mum.

Mum:Hi Anna. I just thought we could have a little chat x

Anna:Yeah sure mum. Is everything alright? Xx

Mum:Yeah everything's fine here. I just wanted to have a little catch up x