Chapter 8-The Hidden Camera

Jonathan's POV

I'll never forget Louisa, even before I die like exactly two seconds before I die and if Anna, Emilia or Eduardo mention about a Louisa an image of her will appear in my head and everything she's done to me and my family. That's how much I've locked her in my brain.

"Did Emilia tell you about the cameras?" Eduardo asked me.

"Cameras? What cameras?" I look around my office to see if Emilia had hidden any cameras to spy on me.

"No not here," Eduardo smiles cheekily. "When Louisa was here. She hid cameras around the house to record everything."

"Did she?" I ask him. He nods.

"I'll have a word with her then," I say, standing up.

"She's not in trouble, is she?" he asks me worriedly.

"No, of course not. In fact I'm glad she done that so I know exactly what Louisa done and can remember everything she done when me and Mummy was here," I tell him.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

I hugged Emilia close to my chest. "Did you have any cameras hidden around the house when Louisa was here?"

"Yep," she nods in reply.

"How much cameras were there?" I ask her.

"Hmm...." she thinks aloud, "over five?"

"Can you show me all the videos you took please?" I ask her.

"Ok," she answers merrily. She hops up and jogs all around the house. Anna walks in. "What's Emilia doing?"

"Eduardo said Emilia put secret cameras around the house and she filmed different angles of Louisa when she was babysitting them," I tell her.

"Wow," Anna replies.

Just then Emilia runs in with about twenty different cameras that I used to vlog with.

"Can Mummy and Daddy look at the footage?" I ask her. She nods. I plug the first camera into the computer. "I'm going to see Wardo," Emilia says.

"Ok," Anna replies.

Me and Anna sit and watch the clips that Emilia secretly filmed.

Clip Start

The camera was in the kitchen where the food are.

Nobody was there, although there were people in the hallway. We heard screams and noises and sounds. All the noises and sounds sounded worried and scared, no positive and calm ones. Just then Eduardo came into the shot, scared face, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Come here to my little child," Louisa said in a tired but eager voice.

"No!" Eduardo shouted in a scream. Louisa chased him around the kitchen table where Anna bakes cupcakes. Just then a couple of the dogs chased Louisa. One of them bit her leg.

"Ow!" Louisa cries. She turns around and looks at the dogs. "How dare you!"

Emilia entered and hugged her brother close to her. "You get away from the dogs!"

"You wanna play that game huh? Do you? Huh? Do you? Do you? You dare to play that game? Well I'll show you how to play that game properly!" Louisa says. She starts to chase Emilia around the whole house.

"Leave her alone!" Eduardo shouts at her.

"You starting too?" Louisa asks Eduardo.

"No. Leave my brother alone! Take me instead!" Emilia shouts at Louisa.

"Ok then," Louisa shrugs then she chases poor Emilia around the house.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

After a while, Louisa gets tired and she rests on the sofa. Emilia and Eduardo stay in the kitchen. Emilia needs a pee so she heads for the toilet. The dogs stay in the kitchen with Eduardo.

Once Emilia is out of sight Louisa creeps through and puts her hand on Eduardo's shoulder. Eduardo gasps and looks at her with fear in his eyes.

"Don't worry poor Wardo," says Louisa. Eduardo brushes Louisa's hand over his shoulder.

"Don't call me that!" he says angrily.

"Ok, your choice," she says. Then she just stares at him like she has a massive crush on him. Eduardo eventually frowns at her. So Louisa picks Eduardo up and turns him upside down. Bianca and Theo start barking at her.

Eduardo tries to wriggle free. "Let me go!"

Louisa pretends to bite his arm.

"This is not funny!" Eduardo moans. Louisa puts her mouth over a bit of Eduardo's neck and takes it with she teeth as she bites into it like a lion would do. Eduardo screams and starts crying like a waterfall.

Emilia came running into the kitchen. "What's going on?!"

Louisa puts Eduardo back down the the chair and she starts chasing Emilia around the house again.

The dogs start howling and barking. Bianca follows Louisa's every move because she can tell Louisa is an enemy. Bianca started barking when she was following Louisa too.

Then Louisa started to chase the dogs around the house, including Bianca. She eventually caught Albi and held him in her arms. She smiled at him and laughed. "One eyed freak!" She burst out laughing.

Sina bit Louisa's leg and she let out a scream. Albi jumped down from Louisa's arms. Sina wouldn't let go of Louisa's leg. Emilia took all the dogs except Sina to the bathroom in Jonathan's office because there was a lock on the door. Emilia ran downstairs to find Eduardo hugging Sina tightly. Louisa was creepily edging closer to them both.

"No! No! Noo!" Emilia shouted. Out of nowhere Louisa grabbed Emilia's foot. Eduardo gasped, "Emilia!"

Emilia tried to kick Louisa but she couldn't so Eduardo done it instead. He kicked her straight in the face which made her loose distraction so Emilia could break free.

Emilia picked up Sina and took Eduardo's hand and the ran up the stairs. A few seconds later Louisa followed them and said in a creepy voice, "I'm gonna get ya!" . Emilia put Sina and Eduardo into the bathroom with the rest of the dogs and she grabbed Anna's spare/emergency phone and iPad and gave them to Eduardo. Louisa entered Jonathan's office and looked at Emilia. Emilia smiles at her and said, "I don't think so."

Then she went into the bathroom and locked the door shut. Louisa waited in Jonathan's office for them to come out.

Emilia tried to FaceTime Anna and me but it was no use.

Eventually Louisa fell fast asleep and Emilia, Eduardo and the dogs crept downstairs. They say in the living room. Louisa came downstairs when she woke up and Emilia and Eduardo went into the basement. Louisa chased the dogs around the house. Emilia texted Anna and Anna said she'd be home soon so Emilia and Eduardo never rescued the dogs.

Clip End