Chapter 3-Eduardo's Temperature

Anna's POV

"You little...." Jonathan says through gritted teeth in a joke. Emilia and Eduardo giggle loudly.

"Come here to me," Jonathan says.

"No! Stay away witch," Emilia shouts at him.

Jonathan gasps. "I'm a witch?!"

"Yes. A scary witch!" Emilia shouts.

"Am I a good or a bad witch?" Jonathan asks Emilia.

"You're a bad scary witch!"

"Well this bad scary witch is coming to get you," Jonathan says.

"No! Run away! Run away!" Emilia shouts before running away through to Jonathan's office.

I am in the middle of putting on my makeup for the day whilst listening to Jonathan playing with the kids. Normally I would catch up on YouTube videos or listen to music but I wouldn't get peace to today because Jonathan is chasing the kids around the house and they are making such a racket.

"I'm coming to get you little man," Jonathan says to Eduardo.

"No! Big man!" Eduardo corrects his father. I laugh. I couldn't help it. It was always so cute when Emilia and Eduardo would correct me and Jonathan and say they were bigger than what they were.

"Ok big man," Jonathan says, "I'm coming to get you."

Eduardo screams and runs away. Jonathan chases him.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Jonathan's POV

Ah. I love the weekends. Although the weekend is the two days that I get tired the most. Having my two little children running around the house like crazy people does actually tire both me and Anna out. And then Emilia and Eduardo get the dogs excited making them go hyper and probably chase them around the house. Yep. My weekends are always so fun.

I pick up the vlogging camera and vlog me and Anna who are calmly chatting in the kitchen. Anna is packing away the food that she got from the shop earlier on today.

"Here's a Tesco haul preview," I joke as I show what Anna bought to the camera. Anna laughs as she picks up a packet of jammy dodgers and puts it in the cupboard.

I stop the camera as Anna packs away the food and we have a chat.

"I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up," I say to Anna.

"I know. It's crazy," she replies. I keep getting flashbacks of when the kids were younger.

When Emilia was born. When she left hospital. When Anna asked her if she loved her and Emilia replied "yes" . When Eduardo was born. When Emilia met Eduardo for the first time. When we revealed Eduardo's name to everyone. When Eduardo came home. It all made me so emotional.

"I wish we could go back in time just to remember every little bit of it," I say to Anna.

"At least we have the vlogs. So it's like we're going back to the good moments in life," Anna smiles at me. It made me feel so much better hearing Anna say that.

I hear Emilia and Eduardo in the living room. They are chatting. I creep up to the door and peep in to see what they're doing. I see Emilia and Eduardo chatting on the couch. The dogs are calmly sitting on the sofa next to them. No arguments. No hyperness. No nothing. Just peace, calm and quiet. I couldn't help but smile. I crept back to see Anna.

"Aww," I say. She looks at me. "What's going on?" she asks me.

"Emilia and Eduardo are quietly chatting on the camera," I say to her.