Chapter 11-Supportive Friends

Jonathan's POV

A Normal Day In The Life Of Jonathan SacconeJoly

I love waking up next to my beautiful wife, Anna SacconeJoly. I edit my vlog if I haven't already. I have a break. I have a chat with Anna. I wake up the kids. I watch some tv with a biscuit. I play with the kids. I drop the kids off to school/ballet or wherever. I go to work. I pick the kids up and take them home. I edit. I play with my kids. I have supper. I play with the kids and make them hyper. I put the kids to bed. K have a chat with Anna whilst watching tv. I go to bed. Zzzzzzz

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Anna's POV

We are going to Zoe and Alfie's today and then they are taking the four of us to a surprise restaurant.

"Are you excited?" Jonathan asks Emilia.

"Yeah!" Emilia shouts excitedly.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

When we reach Zalfie's, we are greeted by a very friendly and cute black pug called Nala.

Emilia and Eduardo adore Nala and Nala adores them. Alfie answers the door as Zoe is upstairs putting on her makeup.

Eduardo looks extremely happy to see Alfie. He runs straight to him and gives him a big hug.

When Zoe comes down she hugs all four of us. She looks as beautiful as ever with her straight her in a ponytail, red lipstick and shorts with a white top.

"Zoe!" Emilia shrieked with excitement.

"Emilia Tommasina!" Zoe shouts back excitedly. They hug.

"Aww," I say as I watch them hug. Jonathan smiles at me then Alfie.

"So. Where's this 'surprise restaurant' of yours then?" Jonathan asks Zoe and Alfie.

"Should we go now?" Zoe asks Alfie. Alfie nods.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

We reach the place where Zoe had her 25th Birthday at. I frown at Zoe and she smiles at me. When we go in me and Jonathan were asked by Zoe and Alfie to vlog our reactions which makes me nervous. I hold Emilia's hand and Jonathan holds Eduardo's. Me and Emilia go first. We enter the same room Zoe entered on her birthday. I was expecting everyone to jump out, but they never. I frown at Jonathan and he smiles at me.

"Mummy, what's going on?" Emilia asks me.

"I'm not sure," I say to her. Zoe and Alfie smile at each other. I walk towards the table to realise there was no one there and no one was going to jump out and scare us.

All of a sudden everyone jumped out at us. I jumped unexpectedly.

"Guys!" I say. Jonathan laughs and vlogs everyone. I look at Zoe and shrug. She smiles back at me like an angel would. I look at everyone. Tanya comes running up and she hugs me. Then Niomi hugs me. I felt so loved. All my YouTube friends were there.

Emilia took Eduardo's hand. Jim took a picture of them both. "That'll be a good Instagram," he says. I smile and nod. "Yeah. I'll what's it called, not retweet, but...."