Chapter 1-Introduction To Now

Year:2020

Jonathan's POV

Hello friends. Welcome to 2020. It's been an exciting year so far. I have now been vlogging for over nine years, almost ten. Can you believe that?! Almost a whole decade that we have on tape.

I am still my usual, humorous, caring self with a vlogging camera wherever I go. My wife, Anna Saccone, who you all know and love keeps getting prettier and prettier every single day and I'm so proud of everything she does.

My daughter, Emilia Saccone-Joly is kind, very caring, funny like her dad and looks out for everybody she loves. She is very friendly and makes new friends easily. Emilia is very confident, which I'm proud of her. She has lots of friends.

Eduardo Saccone-Joly, my son is also kind and caring, he is funny too and all the girls in his class love him. He is very popular with the ladies, just like his father was. He has lots of friends but he isn't as sociable as Emilia is.

I am a proud father.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Anna's POV

Hi friends, Anna Saccone here. Welcome to 2020. I am loving life so far. It's just me, Jonathan, Emilia, Eduardo and the six dogs. We are taking over the world (haha!) .

Jonathan has almost been vlogging for a whole decade which I'm super proud of him for. It's such an effort to do that. I'm so lucky to have someone like him in my life.

Emilia and Eduardo keep getting cuter and cuter every single day. They are both so supportive of everyone who try love and care about. They also look out for each other which I love about them. Emilia is forever hugging and kissing her brother. It gets me every time.

Emilia Update
Emilia has two hobbies which are gymnastics and ballet. She really liked ballet when she was three so she's carried it on ever since then.

Eduardo Update
Lots of the girls have been liking Eduardo which is making me jealous because he is too young for a girlfriend.