Chapter 6-Suspicious Nanny

Jonathan's POV

I place the camera on my desk and I sit on my spinning chair with Emilia sitting on my lap. Emilia politely asked me to do a Q and A video with her so that's what we're gonna do.

"Hello friends and welcome to my office," I greet the viewers. "Today we have a special guest. What's your name?"

"Emilia," said (obviously!) Emilia.

"Hello Emilia. Pleased to meet you I'm Jonathan," I greet Emilia. Emilia smiles and nods.

"Now, shall we get started?" I ask her. She nods.

"What is your favourite song?"

"Let it go."

"What is your favourite toy?"

"Pinkie-Pie."

"Pinkie-Pie is Emilia's toy pony incase you didn't know," I tell the camera. "What is your favourite thing to eat for lunch?"

"Tuna sandwich."

"What is your favourite snack?"

"Sweeties and chocolate."

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

"A Princess."

"Good answer," I tell her.

"Goodbye!" Emilia shouts sweetly whilst waving at the camera.

"Bye!" I laugh to the camera then I kiss Emilia's forehead.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

"You know what I fancy tonight," Anna says.

"What?" I ask her, hoping that it is something relatable

"I want to have a date night, just the two of us," she explains.

As soon as she says "date" my mind explodes with ideas, all positive, happy and romantic ones.

"It's a bit too late now," I tell her. "But we could have a date tomorrow?"

Anna nods. That's what we're going to do then.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

We phone everyone that we trust to look after the kids but no one is available. Our nanny, Natasha, she isn't available. Our neighbours are having a party and can't manage. We try Zalfie then our other YouTube friends but none of them can manage.

"What are we going to do now?" Anna sighs.

"We could try another nanny service?" I ask her. Anna pulls out her laptop and goes onto it. I guess she liked my idea then.

A couple of minutes later she eventually speaks. "I've found one. It's called the Teddy-Bear Nanny."

"Mm. Strange name," I reply. Anna nods. "There's only one woman in that company."

I frown suspiciously. "That sounds very suspicious, Anna. I don't think there should only be one person available."

"Her name is Louisa Forrest. She is twenty seven and has three cats."

"Interesting facts," I say enthusiastically.

"Mm," Anna replies still scrolling through the page. "Oh there's over three hundred reviews."