Chapter 10-On The Positive Note

Jonathan's POV

I'm still going to carry on daily vlogging, no matter what.

The only times that I will ever stop daily vlogging is if Anna and me split up, (which by the way will never happen....ever) or when I'm too old to hold the camera, edit and do all that.

The haters in the world certainly aren't going to stop me.

"I'm very proud of you," Anna says to me.

"How?" I ask her.

"Well because of all the haters. They're trying to stop you from achieving your dreams, from doing what you love to do best."

"Well it's simple really," I explain to her, "all you need to do is block out the haters."

Anna wraps her arms gently around my neck and holds me close to her. "I love you."

"I love you too," I giggle. I kiss her on the cheek. Anna means the absolute world to me. She's another reason why I still daily vlog, because she encourages me to try my best.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Anna's POV

We're off on a family trip. Well, it's not really anything that special, it's just a long drive to nowhere then we go back home.

Jonathan sets up the camera before he turns on the engine. He gets me and him in the shot and sometimes Emilia and Eduardo's head pops round a few times.

Jonathan puts on Hercules for the kids to watch in the back of the car. The kids are slightly obsessed with Hercules. Eduardo looks up to Hercules and Emilia looks up to the girl, I think her names Megara or something like that. They love the songs too. The songs stuck in mine and Jonathan's head. It does get quite annoying and repetitive, but if it makes them happy then it's worth it.

As soon as the camera is set up Jonathan starts the engine and drives off.

"Hey guys," Jonathan says to the camera.

"Hi," I wave to them.

"We're going for a long drive today so please don't complain if half of this vlog is me and Anna chatting in the car," Jonathan explains. I make a convincing face.

"The kids are in the back watching Hercules," Jonathan says.

"As always," I add, rolling my eyes.

"Huh! Yeah. As always," Jonathan corrects himself. I nod. "We know all the songs off by heart."

"Well....." Jonathan says.

Honestly Jonathan is so poor when it comes to Disney songs. I'm not quite sure what kind of songs he fills his head with, but it's certainly not Disney related.

"Basically right now we, me and Anna, are feeling very inspirational," Jonathan begins to explain. "And since we've had a lot of hate lately, we thought this would be the perfect time to fill the vlog with positive quotes."

"Maybe if some of you have also been having a rough time these quotes would sort of benefit you in a way?" I add.

"Yeah," Jonathan nods.

"So, shall we get started?" I ask Jonathan with an innocent smile.

"Yep," he says. "You can start."

"Ok," I say. We basically spend the next five minutes telling quotes to the camera.

Don't live in the past, thinking about mistakes or changed you made. Think of your life as a book, move forward, close one chapter and open another. Learn from your mistakes but focus on your future, not your past.

Let your faith be bigger than your fear.

Stars can't shine without darkness.

No matter how much it hurts now, one day you will look back and realise it changed your life for the better.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Me and Jonathan kept on going until we had none left. We took it in turns and we done it for at least half an hour which I'm impressed about.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Jonathan's POV

After me and Anna gave the kids their bath we chased them around the house to make them hyper so they would sleep faster and maybe (hopefully) longer.