Chapter 19

-Karina-
"Wait what happened?" Rob laughed. "She came in there and was saying Austin wanted her to come in there. So this dummy Austin comes out half naked asking what's going on. I was so close to killing her luckily Austin was there. But then she left and she was just laughing and then I told Austin I was leaving but then I noticed that she's just playing us. That she's doing this all on purpose so she could have Austin." Rob kept laughing. "What's so funny?" He shakes his head. "Nothing." I glare at him. "Robert is there something you're not telling me." He stops laughing and turns away from me. "Robert what is it." I beg. I kept begging and begging.

After about 5 minutes of begging finally gave in. "Okay! Chill, don't tell Austin I was the one who told you." I nod and start playing with my nails, I was nervous. "Camila and Austin has done things before and they still do." I stand up from the couch. "What!" I yell. Robert tries to make me quiet down and calm down. "What the hell? Are you fucking kidding me!" I start pacing back and forth. "Why didn't you tell me before. It's like this whole relationship was a lie. Wow." Robert pats the seat next to him. "I'm sorry. The rest of boys were gonna tell you after the tour so nothing would happen between you and Camila." I shake my head and put my face into my palms and start crying. "It'll be okay Karina. You'll find someone way better."

Soon after I  stop crying and go to bathroom and clean myself up, Rob left to go somewhere with Zach. After I finish cleaning myself up I go and start packing mine and Lily's things. "What's going on." I turn around to see Alex. "I'm leaving." He walks all the way in the room looking concerned. "Why?" I start shaking and crying again Alex makes me sit down. "Rob told me about Austin and Camila." He looks away. "Oh I'm sorry. Austin doesn't even deserve you." I look at him and weakly smile. "But you do know that you won't be able to leave right?" What the heck is he talking about. "What do you mean?" He stands up in front of me. "Rocco and Michael are going to say it's not good for Austin if you just leave in the middle well actually beginning of tour and he just goes to Camila. Everyone will figure out what happened." I shake my head and lay back and look up at the ceiling. "I'll talk to you later okay. Don't do anything stupid okay." I nod.

I soon fall asleep but get woken up by getting shooken and yelled out. "Karina!" I open my eyes slowly and see Austin. I quickly get and move away from him. "Sorry for waking you but we have to go babe." He reached out for my hand to help me get up. "Don't call me babe and I don't need your help." I go and get my shoes. "What's your problem?" I laugh and shake my head. "I don't know go ask Camila."

I HAVEN'T POSTED IN FOREVER HERE YOU GUYS GO

COMMENT 💕