Chapter 20

Camila's POV

"Oh god Austin don't stop." I moan into Austin's neck as he thrusts in and out of me. "I'm c-close Austin." I moan feeling my orgasm coming soon. "Go ahead baby." I cum and Austin goes to down on me to clean everything up. "Good girl baby." He comes and lays next to me. "Austin I love you." I cuddle into his chest then he wraps his arm around me. "I love you too but I think Karina is figuring everything out. She's been ignoring me and if I ask her for anything she just say "ask Camila"." I laugh. "She's so pathetic." I get up and start getting redressed. "Get up before everyone figures out." I go over and give Austin a kiss and walk out the bus.

Karina's POV

Robert: Okay so what did Austin say ?

Me: All he said was I can't leave until the end of tour because if I leave now everyone will find out that he cheated on me or expect worse and it would ruin his reputation. But I told him that I'll stay but we aren't together anymore. I want
nothing to do with him anymore.

Robert: Well you did the right thing. But I'll see you when I get back to the bus.

After I was done texting Robert I put my phone down and went to sit on the couch. I haven't left the bus since we got to Phoenix. I don't want to be seen with Austin. I pick up my phone and go to Twitter scrolling through as I do so someone opens the bus door and lean over to look and see Austin walk in. I look back down at my phone and start calling Alex.

K: "Hey Alex is Lily with you still?"
A:Yeah she's right here.
L: HI SISTER I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I WANNA GO WITH AUSTIN EVERY TOUR!
K: Hi Lil I'm glad you're liking it! I'll let you guys go keep exploring.

"So we are just gonna not talk about it?" Austin says sitting next to me. I stand up leaning over Austin.
"AUSTIN YOU CHEATED ON ME. YOU ARE ALL I HAVE AND THE FACT THAT YOU CAN NOT SEE THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU TRULY CARE." As I scream in Austin's face I notice something on his neck, it looks like a hickey I just get louder as I'm taking and he puts his hands down playing with his hands, that's how you know he is in the wrong.

"Karina I don't know why I did that." As Austin says that I go up to him grabbing his collar looking closer at the hickey. "You're sorry but you still continue to fuck her. You really think I'm dumb Austin after everything I've ever told you and been through with you I never thought you'd get this low. I'm just done, as soon as your management allows me to leave,all of this is over."

Austin slides down to his knees from the couch looking up at my with his hands together. "Karina please forgive me please. I love you and I know you love me so please do not leave me." In the middle of him talking he begins to cry. I look at him confusingly grabbing his arm lifting him up. "Do not act like that Austin. Why did you do it? What was it I wasn't giving you? I thought I made you happy, it's not like we weren't having sex so what was it?"

Austin looks at me in my eyes "Every time she forces herself on me, she does it at my vulnerable moments when I'm stressing about tour, even stressing out about if I'm truly making you happy." I roll my eyes "So you're sitting here telling me that you have no contribution to you and her." Aiding shakes his head "That's not what I'm sayi-... Why am I sitting here explaining myself to you. I'm going out." I watch Austin leave confused about what just happened.

Few Hours Later

As I was asleep on the couch since I'm not sleeping with Austin anymore, I hear the door of the bus being rattled with I get up to go see if Robert is in he booth and he was so I check for both Zach and Alex they both weren't there so I decide to call Alex.

K: "Where are you guys?" I say as soon as Alex answers.

A: "Outside come open it." Alex  says laughing.

I hang up, go to the door and open it. All four of them are outside waiting to come in I laugh. "What are you guys doing." I say. "Nothing we just forgot the pin to get in." Zach slurs out. "Oh so you guys are drunk." I shake my head ??laughing "Where was my invite." I continue laughing. Austin walks up to me "I can invite you to my bed." I back up from being slapped with the strongest alcohol breathe ever. "No I'm good." Austin walks away angrily banging his hand on the closets cabinet making me jump. " AND YOU WONDER WHY I'M FUCKING CAMILA YOU ACT LIKE YOU ARE TOO GOOD FOR ME." Austin screams. I look at him confused "Why would you invite me to a bed you cheated on me in? What makes you think that, that is ok?" Austin starts walking towards me "I DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU GIVE ME! YOU SHOULD BE BEGGING ME TO STAY WITH YOU AND ALL YOUR DRAMA. YOUR LIFE IS A MESS I CAN DO WAY BETTER THAN YOU. DO YOU REMEMBER WHO HELPED YOU GET AWAY FROM YOU GETTING RAPED,BEAT AND EVERYTHING IT WAS ME KARINA! IT WAS ME!" As Austin says what he said my heat felt empty and weak, I was officially done. "You know what Austin fuck you, fuck everything you've ever gave to me you can everything back and I'll go back to getting raped and beat" I look Austin in the eyes. As I'm staring at Austin I see anger all in his eyes before I could walk away Austin lift his hand and smacks me across the face.

I stand there in shock before turning around looking at Zach, Alex and Robert as they're all yelling at Austin. I start walking backwards and go into Lily's booth grabbing her with our bags. "Karina I'm so sorry, I'm drunk I didn't mean it." Austin says as I grab all of mine and Lily's bags. "AUSTIN STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM US." I walk out the bus door with bags and Lily.

"Well... What now?"