Chapter 18

"Did I do good?" Austin says as he walks into the dressing room I was in before he got there. "Yes you did amazing, but you are all sweaty!" I laugh a little. "Oh really do you like it." Austin laughs as he walks closer to me. "No Austin don't come any closer." Austin then falls on top of me smothering himself all into me along with his sweat. "Austin stop." I keep laughing. "Okay okay." He gots off of me and sits next to me. "Ew no go take a shower, that's nasty leave bye." I shoo him away. "Come with me too the bus please." He says looking at me. I groan getting up. He grabs my hand and we start walking out of the building. We walk out the back door and there a whole lot of fans, screaming, and going crazy screaming Austin's name. Before we got to step out Joe comes I front of Austin and I. "Hi guys." Austin says loudly walking to the bus.

He finally opens the bus door and we step in. "Well I'm going to take a shower since you wanna be so petty." He laughs walking away. "Shut up." I say sitting down on the couch where the tv was.

After sitting there dozing off for 5 minutes, there was a knock on the door, the door opens so I was guessing it was either Rob, Alex, Zach or some of Austins other people. But nope it was Camila, how does she know the code to get in ? "Austin?" She whispers. "What are you doing in here?" I ask standing up. She looks at me in shock. "Oh my you scared me." I roll my eyes at her. "You didn't answer my question, why are you in here." I walk closer to her. "Is Austin in here?" I keep walking closer. "He sure is, but why are you I. here?" I start to raise my voice. "Austin told me to come." She smirks. "I swear to god of you don't get out- " I get interrupted by Austin walking out of the back w/ a towel wrapped around his waist.

"What's wrong babe?" Austin says still walking. "What is she doing in here? Why does she have code to get in here?" I stare at Austin. Camila turns around at Austin and smirks. I began to get closer and closer to Camila. I want to fucking kill her right now. But Austin gets in front of me and grabs my wrists. "Karina stop, sit down." Austin says calmly. "Austin let go of me." He loosens his grip on my wrist. "I said let go!" I raise my voice again. He lets go. "Karina please calm down." He grabs my waist and scoots me away from Camila. I didn't resist. "I still didn't get my answer. Why is she in here Austin?!" I push Austin's hands off of my waist. "Karina I don't know at all." He looks me in the eyes. "I'm gonna go bye!" Camila says laughing.

After she leave I push my way through Austin walking to the back and I start packing my bags. "What the hell are you doing?" Austin says angrily. "What does it look like I'm doing. I'm leaving." Responding back with the angriness. "I'm not going to stay here with that hoe, I can't deal with people lying to me." I say walking back to the front with my bags. "Who is lying to you?" He says following me. "I don't know Austin! Answer my question why was she in here whispering your name?" I keep walking. "I already told you I don't know !" I laugh a little. "This is making a whole lot of sense. You tell
me you don't know and she's telling me you told her to come in here." I stop walking and gave Austin. Austin comes closer to me. "Who are you going to believe me or her?" I snap back to reality after Austin says that. I was just so mad at her and just didn't know what to do. "Austin I'm sorry for over exaggerating." I wrap my arms around Austins body. "It's okay baby don't it again." I laugh. "I won't, but she needs to back off." I smile up at Austin.

THATS IT FOR CHAPTER 18 LOVE YOU ALL! VOTE COMMENT READ LOL THANKS FOR 2.29 K