Chapter 12

~Karina's POV

I ran up my dad and he rapped my in his arms tightly.

"I missed you." I said as we still hugged. I felt Lily trying to get in the middle so I moved and let her hug him.

"Sir you guys can leave but there's a chance we might call you guys back up here." The police officer said.

"Okay thank you for everything." My dad said as we walked out the door.

We finally got home I went in my room to find it clean. My bed was made I saw all my pictures with me Alli, Lilly, and Austin on my desk and my wall. I saw my posters of Austin all over my wall. I smiled, I missed seeing his face. I saw my phone sitting on my desk. I grabbed it and scrolled down my notifications I had 200 text, 500 notification from Twitter and 100 from Facebook. I was just about to call Austin until I heard my door open. I turned to my door to see Austin standing there. I ran into his arms.

"I missed you babe."He said in my ear as he still held my tightly.

"I missed you."

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that."

"It's not your fault Austin."

"Yes it is look at you there's scars all over you and Lily."

"Karina?" Alli said as she poked her head behind Austin.

"ALLI!!!" I said as we ran to each other.

"Are you okay??" She said as she looked me up and down.

"Ya, I guess I just really hurt."

"What did he do to you." Alli said as I looked to Austin, and he stood there awkwardly. "Well he hit me, that's basically all." I said looking down at my scars on my arm.

"That's all did he like rape you?" She said whispering "rape".

"Well ya."

"Omg. Well I'm pretty sure you and Austin need to catch up on things."

"Bye." I said giving her a hug.

A/N This chapter is really horrible I had no idea what to write but it's Friday night and I said I would post every Friday. But thanks for reading. And I had people ask me what my real name is because I only put my twitter name.. my name is Diana! So ya.

~@MahonesGirl13 aka Diana