Chapter 13

K A R I N A

"Babe I'm so sorry." Austin continued to say as he held me in his arms.

"Austin it's not your fault, I told you that."

"I know."

"Then stop telling me that and let's be happy."

Me and Austin went up front and my dad was on the couch with his head in his palm.

"Dad are you okay?"

"Yea I just-- I'm just happy that your okay." He said as he got up and hugged me.

"I know." I said kind of annoyed I'm of people asking me if I'm okay and saying that there happy that I'm okay. I just don't know."Well dad I actually need to talk to you about something." I said as I broke the hug. We all sat down.

"About??"

"Well I was actually thinking about moving from Chicago."

"To where?"

"Miami."

"Why there?"

"Because it's Miami who wouldn't want to move to Miami, and I've always tried to convince you and mom that we should have moved there and not here."

"Yea, I remember that's all you would talk about, and where is Lily gonna go?"

"With me because your gonna be busy."

"And the schools?"

"Well Lily would have to be homeschooled."

"Why?"

"Because we would be traveling with Austin." I said while smiling because I know he probably wouldn't like that idea.

"Well it will keep you away from Cole and others so I'll think about it."

"Thanks dad!" I said as I grabbed Austin's hand and went into Lily's room.

"Lily?" We both said as we walked around her room.

"Where is she?" I said as I still looked.

"Maybe she's in the bathroom." Austin said. I cracked the bathroom door and poked my head in."Lily are you in here." I opened the door all way because I got no answer. I saw blood leading to the toilet. I walked over to the toilet to see Lily laying next to it.

A/N

HI GUYS!!! I was supposed to update yesterday but my uncle got married and I went to the wedding obviously and it started at 9:30 and ended at 12:30. Then we went out to eat and then we went to my uncles house afterwards and I didn't get home until 11:30 ish soo HERES THE UPDATE AND THANKS FOR READING!! And I was busy re-reading Carter and I just started reading Mmm Yeah by Lovin_austinm... THATS A REALLY GOOD STORY AND IT JUST GOT STARTED!!