Chapter 4

~Karina's POV

I woke up to find myself in Austin's arm. I just sat there and thought about last night a smirk appeared on my face, and I jumped in fright as Austin spoke.

"Thinking about me again?" He said in his morning voice which turned me.

"No." I said as my cheeks flushed.

"Don't lie babe."

"What did I say about calling me babe!?"

"You didn't say any of that last night now did you?!?"

"Shut up." I said as I stood up and grabbed the blanket that cover me and Austin both.

"What are you doing!?"

I turned around to see Austin's naked body just laying there.

"OMG I'm sorry." I said as I continued to stare.

"You don't look sorry."He said as he was putting his boxer and pants back on.

"UGHHH SHUTUP!!"I said as I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a Chicago Bulls shirt out of my drawer and walked into the bathroom.

I got out the shower and put my clothes on and combed my hair and threw it in a regular ponytail.I walked out the bathroom and I didn't see Austin but I did smell some type of food cooking. I walked down stairs and saw Austin at the stove cooking and Alli sitting at the bar talking to him.

"Hello!!" I said while sniffing the air for the beautiful smell of food.

"Hi Karina!!" Alli said looking at me with excitement.

"Where's Lily ?"

"In her room."

"Okay." I said as I turned around and headed toward her room.

When I got in her room I saw her watching E News.

"What are you doing?" I said trying to scare her.

"OMG you scared me!!"

"Ya that's what I was going for."

"I missed you so much."

"I was only gone for 1 night."

"Please don't ever leave me." Lily said tearing up.

Me and Lily always have been really close because it's always been me and her. Lily always says that she looks up to me and no one else beside me. I always thought that it wasn't true because she's only 9. But now that I know she's serious I try not to do any stupid stuff and I try to stay positive.

"I'm sorry Lily I won't leave you again." I said grabbing Lily and hugging her.

"So what are we gonna do today?"

"I was thinking that we should go visit mom."

"YAY!!!!" She said popping and jumping on her bed.

"Let's go eat then you could go take a shower."

"Okay."

Lily grabbed my hand as we made our way to the kitchen.We walked in the kitchen to see Austin still at the stove and Alli laughing.

"Austin?"

"Yes Karina?"

"What happened?"

"Austin burnt the food!" Alli said through laughs.

"Really?" I said as I began to laugh.

"It's not funny!!" Austin said while trying not to laugh.