Chapter 8

I kicked, I scratched, I tried everything but I could not get out this persons grip. I had no idea who this was. I began crying, that only made the persons grip even harder than it was before. They led me out the bathroom window, they threw me out the window, I landed on the ground bottom first, I let out a screech. I got up and began running but the person finally got me.

"Nice try little bitch." They said grabbing my wrist.

I now know who it was, the voice sent chills down my back my stomach flipped. It was Cole, I knew it was him because his deep voice always made me feel weak. He led me to the car still covering my mouth. He threw me in the back seat and drove off. We got to a house, I kind of recognized the house. He grabbed me out the back seat and took me into the house, he led me to the room he threw me in there and he came in there and locked the door.

"Strip for me." He said walking closer to me. I just sat there I was scared out my mind.

"NOW!! OR ILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH LIKE I SHOULD HAVE DONE THE FIRST TIME!!" He said getting even more closer.

~ Austin's POV

Where is she?!!? She's been gone for 10 minutes now. The waiter came with the food.

"Here's your pizza."

"Thanks um. Mary can you go in the bathroom and go check for the girl that was sitting with me."

"Karina?"

"Yes you know her?"

"Yes She's been here plenty of times, but I'll go check."

******

"Austin she wasn't in the bathroom."

"She wasn't??" I said as I began to get up.

"No, but wait the window bathroom was open and it's never open so someone had to open it."

"It was but I know she wouldn't have left, that means someone took her."

"Austin I would love to help but I have to get back to work but be back here at 7:00 and I'll help you because I know some of her friends."

"Okay." I said while running to the door and walking out I got to my car and rove to the hotel I was in with my mom.

"Mom! She's gone!!!"

"Who's gone??"

"Karina!!!"

"What do you mean??"

"We went out for pizza she went to the bathroom and she was gone!!!" I said as tears formed in my eyes.

"Well you need to call the police and report this now."

I dialed the number.

"911 what's you emergency??"

"Someone kidnapped my girlfriend.

"Okay what's your name and please describe her."

"Her name is Karina Rose, light brown hair with hazel eyes."

"Weight and height?"

"About 110 pounds and about 5'4."

"Sir we'll need you here first thing in the morning."

"Okay I'll be there."

"Are they gonna look for her." My mom Michele said.

"Yes they need me there first thing in the morning."

"Okay, Austin I think you you should sleep now."

"No mom I'm going to go look for her."