Chapter 11 * Long*

~Austin's POV

I woke up to find myself in Karina's bed. Was I dreaming is she really gone. It wasn't just a dream, I jumped in shock as my alarm on my phone went off. the alarm said " Police Department !" I quickly got up and went to the loving room. I saw Mr. Rose sitting on the couch, he quickly rose from the couch.

"Are you ready?" He said looking really tired.

"Yes."

We drove to my house and I took a shower the we headed to the Police Department. We got to the department and they made us sigh in. We finally got called to the back. We sat down at the table, the police introduced their selves then they got right to the questions.

"Okay who's the girl missing and how are they related to you guys."

"The girls are my daughter and one of the girls is his girlfriend."

"Do you guys have a picture of the girls."

"Yes." I said pulling out my phone. O went to a picture of just Karina that I took before I left Chicago and Derek had a picture of Lily.

"Do you guys have a clue of who might have them?"

"No." We both said to the question. I let the question sink in and I remember when me and Karina went on our first date and when she said she had seen her ex-boyfriend and I remember seeing him at the graduation.

"Cole." I said as I cleared my throat.

"Cole her ex boyfriend?" Derek said with a questionable expression.

"Yes him."

"Well do you guys know where he lives." The police man said.

"Yes, I do." Derek said.

"Well, we should go check it out, what's the address?"

Derek said the address and after that we were done and we headed back to my hotel.

~Karina's POV

I continued to hear banging on the wall, it was coming from the room Lily is in. The banging finally stopped and I heard the door open and close and my door slowly open and I saw Lily come running in. She had scars all over it made me immediately start crying.

"OMG Lily are you ok?" I said rubbing my thumb on her cheeks.

"He hurt me." She said crying in my arms.

"Where do you hurt?"

"Everywhere."

What did he do to her to make her hurt everywhere. Did he rape her. I just don't know what to think.

"I'm soo sorry." I said pulling her into a hug.

"THATS ENOUGH!!" Cole said barging into the room. " That's not why I brought her in here for."

I held onto Lily as tight as I could, I know it hurt but I didn't want her to get anymore hurt then she was. Cole walked up and grabbed Lily.

"Lily babe you wanna see what happens when your a bad girl?"

He called her babe that made me sick, like who would do something like this to a eight year old. Lily sat there in silence.

"I'll take that as a yes, now Lily you don't move or this will happen to you."

Cole came walking to me, I couldn't move because I was already as back as I could be. He grabbed my arm and it hurt soo much. He pinned me to the bed and fully undressed me and he undressed hisself.

"Ready babe, if you move I'll make this hell." He said into my ear as he began to thrust hisself into me. I cried a little every time he pushed hisself into me. He began to go harder making my cry more and louder he kept going I began to try to get out his grip. He just went harder and I stopped after that because I couldn't take anymore. I felt Cole's thrusts to get sloppier I finally felt his fluids go inside of me. He finally got off of me and put his clothes back on. He then got up and grabbed Lily.

"Your turn." He said as he walked out the door with Lily. OMG no he can't. I heard the banging noise and I heard screaming, I just know it was Lily I know she's going through soo much pain right now. I heard a big banging noise and I heard yelling I heard someone go in room next door. My door came flying down, I think saw A police man holding a huge thing in his hands.

"Come on let's go!!" He said beckoning me. I quickly got up and ran out the door.

"Wait where's Lily??"

"She's out side already." The police man said.

We finally made it outside I got in the police car. I saw Lily in the car just sitting there crying.

"Lily I'm so sorry, I love you soo much."

"It's okay it's not your fault and I love you too." She said as she look me in the eyes. We finally made it to the Police Department, the first thing I noticed was the clock and it was 5:30 pm. The police men lead us to the way back.

"Okay we need a guardians number." The man said. I gave him my dad's number. "He's on his way." He said.

A lady them came in, "Can I ask you guys some questions?" I agreed to answering the questions. She just asked me what Cole did to us and where did he gets and why he would have did this. When I was done answering the questions me and Lily sat there waiting for my dad. I kept on looking down at Lily, I kept looking at her scars, she literally had scars all over her. How did I let this happen? My little sister was getting hit and it's all my fault I didn't want her to go through what I had went through especially at a young age. But I did and kills me deep inside to know its my fault.

I finally heard my dads voice.

A/N I just fount out that I had 100+ reads I know that's not a lot but where getting there!!! So Yaa thanks for reading and I write imagines and I'm going to start doing those more often. And I think I'm going to update this story every Friday or Saturday then ill update the imagines every Thursday!

~@MahonesGirl13 Love ya! ❤️❤️❤️❤️