Chapter 15

K A R I N A

I woke to moaning. I slowly opened my eyes, and I saw Lily moving in the bed.

"Lily?" I said as I got up from the couch I was sleeping on. "KARINA HELP!" She screamed. I ran over to her. "Lily shh it's okay." I said as I stroke my thumb across her cheek.

"Cole." She whispered. "Cole? What about Cole?" I said. "He got me again, and he took me to this place and hit me and made me do nasty things." She said as she began to cry.

"It was just a dream, Cole is never ever coming back and he'll never touch you ever again." I began to tear up as I saw her crying, she's so young and she's going through so much right now.

"Promise?" She said as she looked me right in my eyes. "I promise." I said as we hugged.

We went back to sleep and we didn't wake up until my dad and Austin came in and told us that it was time to go. We got up and I took a quick shower. I put on my black basketball shorts and my black and white converse with my white tank-top. Lily was up and she took a shower we got her dressed then we left, my dad picked up Lily and because there were a lot of paparazzi outside. Austin held my hand as we made our way through the paparazzi. We made it to the car we got in and we drove off. I feel asleep again while we were driving. My head was on Austin's shoulder and he sang to be quietly. I woke up when we got to my house. There was still paparazzi, we got out and quickly made our into the house.

"I'm going back to sleep." I said as I grabbed Austin's hand and walked to my room.

"Okay and I'm gonna put Lily down for a nap in her room, and I'll be back in going to go get something to eat." My dad said as he walked to Lily room. I closed my door after my dad finished talking.

"You okay babe?" Austin said as we laid on the bed." Yea I'm fine, I'm just really tired I didn't really sleep last night cause Lily woke up from a dream."

"Oh okay I just wanted to make sure. I love you." Austin said as he kissed me. "I love you too." Me and Austin feel asleep in each other's arms.

A/N Hi, I didn't post the last two Fridays, cause I've been in the hospital with my mom for two weeks and I haven't had time and I'm sorry! But here you guys go and thanks!

@MahonesGirl13