Chapter 7

~ 2 Months Later

Me and Austin have been been together for 2 months. I haven't seen him since the last time he's been out here and that was when we first started dating. I've been getting so many questions so many questions about us but me and Austin decided to keep it between us.

It's almost summer and that means I'm about to graduate!!!!!! It's been about time, Lily is about to be in 4th grade but Lily is about to be homeschooled because she always tells me that she always getting bullied and she wants to be homeschooled.I know how she feels because I was bullied while in Elementary school and I don't want her to go through that. Austin's asked me to move to Miami and travel with him. I don't know if I want to because I don't want to make a mistake and it messes everything up. I told Lily about the idea of going to Miami she said she wants to but she doesn't know what could happen.

*****

I woke up to my alarm, I hit the snooze button about 4 times. I finally got up and started to get ready for my GRADUATION!!!!!!! I got in the shower and did my makeup and everything. I was soo ready for this to happen. I was actually pretty sad about the fact that my parent the ones who encouraged me to get this far isn't gonna be here. I woke up Lily and got her ready.

We walked outside to see a limo. I didn't order a limo so I didn't know what was going on. I was actually kind of scared. I seen the door open and I saw my dad. Lily went straight to him and hugged him. I slowly walked toward him trying not to trip.

"Hi Karina"

"Hi dad." I said hugging him.

"You ready??"

"Yes!!!"

"Okay let's get in." He said opening the door.

I slowly got in and everyone else followed me.When we got to the Arena I went backstage and got ready to walk the stage.

**

"Karina Rose." Is all I heard as I walked across the stage and as I shook everyone's hand.

It was finally over. I felt all of the butterflies go away after I knew it was over. I went to go say bye to all my friends. I was walking back to Lily and my dad and I saw him. I saw my ex-boyfriend Cole, the one that abused me. I felt my stomach drop because he was so close. I began to speed up and got closer to my dad and Lily and I saw someone else over there. I finally saw who it was...it was AUSTIN!!!!

My heart began to beat faster. I WAS SOOO HAPPY!! I finally got to him and hugged him and he spun me around.

"I missed you baby." Austin said in my ear.

"I missed you too."

We all went to dinner, the finally went home I went home and changed into my ripped high waisted pants then my black and white crop too with my black vans. Me and Austin walked out the door to see a couple of paparazzi, we drove to the park. We just walked around, and talked. I was hoping Austin wouldn't bring up Miami,but he did.

"So have you been thinking about Miami?"

"Yea, but I'm not sure if I want to do it right now, I think I want to wait a couple of months."

"I understand, because I was rushed to move to Miami from Texas."

"Thanks for understanding."

"Anything for you babe." He said kissing my cheek.As that moment happened all your heard was cameras clicking.

"Austin it's the paparazzi."

"Who cares, I want them to know that your mine." He said grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

I felt my cheeks get red, just because I know Austin wants the people to know that were together.We continued to walk and we held each other's hand. We finally got to the pizza parlor. Paparazzi still following us, we sat down and the waiter came.

"Hi I'm Mary and welcome to the Pizza Parlor, what would you guys like today."

"Umm we'll take a pepperoni and cheese pizza."

"Okay I'll be right back with your pizza."

"Thank you. Karina I'll be right back I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Okay." I said as he got up and walked away. I just sat at the table on my phone, in tell I felt someone watching me, I didn't look back or anything because I was pretty sure it was just the paparazzi. Austin finally came back.

"I'll be back, now I have to go to the bathroom."

"Okay."

I walked to the bathroom still feeling followed. I got to the bathroom and used it right when I was about to wash my hands I felt someone grab my waist and covered my mouth.