Chapter 3

I woke up and couldn't open my eyes easily or move. I must've been asleep for a long time.

I forced my eyes open and groan in pain when the light hit my eyes.

I moved my arm after a few seconds and placed it on my masked face.

I hear the faint sounds of my heart monitor beside me.

I lift my arm and notice that I didn't have my top on or my gloves. They must've taken them off when they fixed me up.

I shift and start to sit up.

I wince and hold my head as I had moved to fast.

I looked at my arm where the iv was and then to my bandaged chest. I frown and take off the heart monitor and iv needles from my body.

I stand up and almost lose my balance but held the side of the bed.

I looked around and seen that I was in a medical room with a large window that was see through.

No one was around and so I looked around the room for a bathroom.

I was thirsty. Really thirsty and I didn't see any pitchers.

I seen a door to my left and went to it.

My legs threatened to fall but didn't.

I opened the door and looked out.

I sighed in relief when I found it to be a bathroom.

I walked to the sink and turned the water on.

I lift up my mask to my nose and cup my hands to scoop up water into my mouth.

I drank three hands full before noticing that the water had made streaks on my chest and was wetting my bandages.

I wipe the water off with a towel and then I do something I wanted to see. I push my hand into my mask in the back and check my head injury by feeling it. I frown when I feel the dried blood but no more cut so I would be okay.

I sigh and pull my mask down over my chin and open the door peeking out to see if anyone was there.

I still didn't see anyone so I just walked to the other door and went to open it.

It was unlocked which surprised me.

I opened the door and looked out poking my head out to peek.

No one still.

I felt my spidey senses tingling and I jump up the roof and crouch watching. I didn't see anything yet so I crawled forward.

I narrow my eyes when I seen a man in gold and green.

Wasn't that Loki?

The guy who tried to take over the world?

How long was I out for?

I heard a voice as Loki looked up at me.

"I am indeed Loki God of mischief and lies. I am helping the mortals as I have been banished to Earth world into my so called brothers care. You have been asleep for almost a month. The Avengers are busy at this time but I am here for now with Barton. You may follow for food and drinks and possibly clothing for a shower. You are quite foul right now."

I chuckle. I spoke still a bit hoarse as it's been awhile since I last spoke. "I could eat. And shower."

Loki smirked. "You haven't spoken in a while. How long have you been alone?"

I sigh and jump down standing up. "A month. I think."

Loki nodded and walked away.

I hesitantly started to follow him.

I found that where we were was a really tall building called the Avengers tower.

It was pretty cool I'll say that for sure. I would get all scientific but my head hurts too much for that and I'm really hungry.

When we entered the kitchen I seen a man with blondish hair eating a bowl of cereal for some reason. He had sunglasses on that were tinted purple.

Loki spoke up. "Barton I have brought the Spider-Man to you. You are of the same size so perhaps he may borrow your clothing for today."

I wave slightly as the man looked up at me and Loki.

The man, Barton, nodded. "Sure. The kid can borrow some clothes but uh... what about his mask?"

I blinked. "Do you have a hoodie and sunglasses I can use? I'll use them while my mask gets washed. Oh and uhm... I would like my belongings after they are washed cause I'd like to repair them myself please." I say in my scratchy hoarse voice. I rub my throat. "Water?"

The blonde man Barton got me some water and handed it to me.

I thanked him and lifted up my mask and drank almost greedily.

I guess if you get strangled to death your throat needs the water to heal. Even I could tell I still had some bruising around my neck that looked like handprints.

I finished the water off and handed the cup back and smiled. "Thanks." I pulled my mask back down over my mouth and sat down. I looked to both of them. "How did you and your friends know I needed help when I was fixing t be killed by the goblin." I wasn't going to say Harry's name unless they already knew who he was.

Loki spoke up. "You were swinging by the tower and he threw you on the roof. When we went to check out what happened we found him strangling you to death. You were not breathing when we reached you."

My eyes widened under my mask. "Who gave me CPR!?" I asked as my voice raised an octave and cracked.

Barton spoke. "Well No one besides Bruce knew CPR that was near you so Bruce did the procedure but asked Wanda aka Scarlet Witch to give you air. Good thing Wanda backed away when she did or you would've punched her instead of Bruce. The big guy didn't show so that was a good thing."