Chapter 14

*Steve*
When Peter fell unconscious in the bathroom I freaked out.

He was unresponsive and so I decided to run him to the med bay for Tony and Bruce to check up on him.

I watched as they worked on the small spider boy.

They took his temperature and looked worried.

I looked at the thermometer and seen that it was 104.9 degrees. He was burning up...

The fact that he was having nightmares means it hasn't broke at all.

When he arched up his back I became even more worried.

Bruce and Tony strapped him down and to keep him from falling.

Tony ran out and came back in with alot of blankets. He quickly covered Peter with all of them and then ran back out to get a bowl of water and a washcloth placing the cold wet washcloth onto the boy's forehead.

I watched as Bruce fed Peter some medicine making him swallow it before putting a breathing mask on him as we all could tell Peter was having a very hard time breathing.

Bruce even put an iv in him to make sure he got fluids in his body.

I watched as Peter groaned every now and then as he was still dreaming. I had even heard a whimper or two coming from him.

Tears fell from his closed eyes every few minutes.

We we're all worried.

I took a look over at Harry Osbourne and found him watching Peter closely as tears flowed down his face.

Maybe that fall from his glider changed him.

That or Peter's heart to heart with him on the roof changed him.

He seemed to be struggling with his bonds trying to reach out to Peter.

I stay where I'm at and watch him.

I frowned and looked to Tony and Bruce and see that they noticed it as well.

I see Bruce sigh and he walked over to Harry.

I watched Harry not even looking at Bruce as he cried trying to get out of his bonds.

Harry flinched as Bruce moved the bed as he moved him to be a little closer to Peter. He didn't put him too close as he didn't know if the kid might still hurt Peter in his sleep.

Peter groaned again in his sleep as his breathing slowed down slightly but he still seemed to be wheezing a bit.

Hang on kid.

We'll find a way to help you.

I promise.

Just don't give up.