Merry Christmas!

Here's a little something for you my lovely readers.

Peter woke up on Christmas morning and yawned sleepily. He blinked a few times realizing what today was.

Peter grinned and jumped out of bed and ran into the hallway screaming. "It's Christmas!!! Wake up everyone!" He ran into the living area and seen the piles of presents everywhere around the tree. He squealed happily. He was so excited to see what was in the wrapping paper. Especially the giant box in the back of the presents. It had a giant name on it. Peter's name.

Everyone started to come into the living room still in pjs.

Each avenger had their own footie pajama set with their logo on them. Even Peter had one.

They all sat down in random places around the living room and smiled.

Tony grinned. "Alright guys, lets open gifts! Peter why don't you hand everyone theirs and we all open our gifts one at a time? You can keep yours by the tree to open."

Peter grinned. "Yes sir Mr. Stark." He easily looked through each one and handed everyone their gifts.

For some reason all of the presents for Peter were wrapped in red and blue spiders.

Natasha's were wrapped in black sparkly wrapping paper with red bows.

Clint's were wrapped in little bows and arrows all over.

Bruce's were wrapped in green wrapping paper with purple bows.

Thor's had red wrapping paper with little hammers all over.

Steve's had stars all over on red background with blue bows.

Bucky had all of his wrapped in silver wrappings and blue bows.

Loki's were all green with cute golden bows.

Tony's presents were all iron man themed with gold and red ribbons.

Peppers were all pink with silvery designs spread across the paper.

Tony smiled. "Okay who wants to open first?"

Peter raised his hand. "Can I Please!!!???!!!"

Tony chuckled. "Okay okay. Go ahead. Start with the small ones first Pete."

Peter nodded and grabbed one. He looked at the tag and found it came from Natasha. He grinned her way and opened up his present.

It was a cute little black widow plushie bear.

Peter's eyes widened and he hugged it tight looking over at her. "I love it!"

Natasha chuckled. "I knew you would my little spider."

Clint became a little jealous. "Open Mine next Pete! It's next to Nat's!"

Peter grabbed it after gently putting the plushie down in its box so he could keep it out of the way. He also put all of his wrapping paper in a small pile on his other side. He opened up the small present and and gasped pulling out his very own collapsible bow and arrows that had little sticky darts on them so he wouldn't hurt anyone. Basically it was like a neat suped up nerf bow. "So cool! Does this mean you get to teach me how to shoot arrows like you?!" He was looking at him now with huge happy eyes and a giant grin.

Clint smirked. "Sure thing bucko. I'd love to teach you."

Pete squealed happily hugging his new bow set before gently setting aside with the bear before going to his next present.

This one was from Bruce. Peter opened it and his eyes softened as he seen what he got from him. "Thank you Uncle Bruce." He gave him a very happy smile. It was a notebook with one sentence that Bruce wrote in it.

"For when you ever need to let your thoughts and emotions out that you don't want to share. Love you, Bruce."

Peter had been having a lot of nightmares but he didn't like anyone to know about them. He told Bruce about them every now and then when they got really bad.

Bruce smiled warmly. "Your welcome Pete."

Peter gently set the notebook down and opened his next gift which came from Bucky and Steve. They had pitched in together it seemed to get him the perfect gift.

Peter gasped again and grinned as he picked it up.

His very own shield with little spider webs and spiders just like his suit. "I absolutely love it guys! This is awesome! Is it made of the same material as your shield and arm?!"

Bucky smirked. "Let's just say I asked around and Wakanda wanted to help me and Steve with giving you a good gift. Shuri said to come visit her sometime soon Peter. Apparently she made you some more presents."

Peter's eyes grew stars. "Can we go tomorrow?!"

Steve chuckled this time. "Only if Tony will allow it."

Peter gave him those cute doe eyes. "Please can I go Dad?!"

Tony couldn't resist. Especially when the boy called him dad. "Sure."

"Yes!" He fist pumped the air.

Peter grabbed another present and opened it next. It was from Sam and Rhodey. They got him something together but they weren't there to see him open it. Rhodes was on a mission somewhere and Sam decided to tag along to help him.

Peter smiled softly at seeing his gift from them. It was a first aid kit and a survival kit. Peter chuckled. Guess neither men knew what to get the boy except stuff to help him when he needed it. There was even a small booklet for plants and another book to show how to survive in the wilderness.

Peter loved it though. He set them aside.

Thor and Loki's present was next.

Peter opened his box and gasped. "Woah!!! Is this... really for me?!"

Loki smirked. "It's enchanted to always come back to you when your in need of it. Just like my brothers."

It was a miniature hammer just like Thor's.

Peter looked more and found his very own set of daggers specially crafted in beautiful blues and reds that shined like purple. "Beautiful." He whispered in awe.

Loki grinned. "He likes mine better brother."

Thor pouted. "He likes our gifts equally brother."

Peter giggled. "Can you both teach me how to use them?"

They both nodded.

Peter looked at his last gift. The giant box. He set his stuff down gently and stood up to get to his last gift from Tony. He started to open the box.

Pop!

"Surprise! Merry Christmas Petey pie!"

Peter let out a scream in surprise falling on his butt. He stared wide eyes as everyone else laughed at them. "W..wade?! H..how long have you been in there?!"

Wade hummed. "Since last night. Tony told me to get in the box and that we'd surprise you today."

Peter nodded slowly. "Yeah... that did surprise me."

Wade tilted his box and fell to the side before crawling out. He grinned and pulled out a tiny box in his hand and kneeled in front of Peter. "Peter Parker Stark. Will you do me the honors of becoming mine?" He opened the box to show a beautiful little ring that shined like obsidian with beautiful red and blue designs of spiders.

Peter gasped in pure shock and stared for a good minute before jumping him and giving him a kiss making Wade fall onto his back and hold him in his arms as they kissed.

Peter pulled away with a grin.

Wade grinned widely. "So is that a yes?"

Peter laughed. "That's a definitely yes." He gave him another kiss.