A Little About Me!

So it's been a day and I have 3 or 4 I didn't expect any at all yet wow y'all are amazing you touch my heart in many ways and I thought since I hear about you guys you should get to know me

I'm Aryn,almost 13 in 7th grade I found writing as an opportunity to share my thoughts and fantasies with the world I have blonde hair and blue eyes I'm a very kind emotional person I guess you could say I love making new friends although I'm shy at first and I have bad anxiety and ADHD I work through it I work hard in school I honestly want to be an author but also want to be a marine biologist I think it'd be cool to explore our oceans learn new things about it but also in writing I have people who love and support these books which I didn't expect it to go as far as this it's honestly mind blowing when I write I don't plan I let my fingertips take me where they wanna go sometimes it gets tough but I never stop thinking I love reading comments and like waking up logging into 40+ notifications and after I finished this series I got sad you guys wanted me to continue on but I felt it was time to go on from it and then I slacked off and came to the thought of a contest and this is where I leave off amazed by the talents I've been given I can play the violin I love doing sports but also I like to social media and chill out I don't have many friends but that's okay because I have you guys which make me feel like I belong to something bigger than myself thank you for saving me from my sad mopey self it's amazing to give back to you guys with this new upcoming series which will include one of you I'm excited are you?

So if you've actually read through this and not just voted I want you to comment your talent or talents anything you want let's be friends