The Beginning of the beginning of the beginning (S.Studies)

I walk in to class with my books about to fall out of my hands. Like i get that this place is scared or whatever but really i need my backpack. I sit down in the second row, one so i can see and two so i dont look like a teachers pet and still get called on. Im the third person in the room. I remember this class from the my first year here. It was my spanish class my mom made me takeit telling me that your not a true mexican if you don't speak spanish. I smile a little at the memories. Roght across the hall was my Advanced english class last year. I think about how sucky it was sharing a class with my twin and how it's going to suck again this year because we have this same class.

"Madi?"

I smile a little and turn around.

Me - "Alex! Hey what up man...where are your glasses dude?"

Alex- "I'm good haven't talked in a while have we? I got contacts."

Teacher-" Ok class please sit down it doesn't matter where because there is going to be a seating chart so dont even ask. My name is Ms. Pep. Welcome to social studies."

Ms.Pep- " Ok i know you guys know the rules because mine are the same as everyone else's. Because this year you will take the state writing test in here, lord knows why, you all will have a journal you must write in. I will not be reading the entry's but i expect there to be something written in your journals at least three times a week. I will most definitely give you time in class to work on this project of sorts. If you fail to write in this journal you will get in F and this counts for fifty percent of your entire class grade so think wisely."

No no no no no i hate writing, i suck so much at it . I hear the enire class sigh and then the Ms. Pep has the two girls sitting in front of her desk pass out the journals. When the girl doing my section gets to me she puts a pink sparkly notebook on my desk. I look up and she imediately grabes the pink glitter think and replaces it with a black notebook. I smile at her and she moves on.

Ms. Pep -" Like i said later there is a seating chart i am going in rows right to left for me left to right for you guys."

She calls all the names out and of course i sit in the front row. I wait till shes done and then go to my seat. The bell rings and im off to the rest of my classes there all the same, a say hi to my friends and at lunch we talk about how our summers went and when schools over i walk to the school bus to go home. I put my earbuds in and blast some Paramore and close my eyes. I feel the bus driver turn the engine on and a couple of minutes i feel a tap on my shoulder. I open my eyes and turn my head to the aisle and someones sitting by me. I take my earbuds out and its Marcos a guy i met a while ago and we just never really talked again.

Me-" Um sup?"

He does that wierd nod thing. I smile awkwardly and go back to the music.

The bus starts to do its route and i get a notification from my phone and it freaks me out because I rarely hear it. It was just email that a new chapter was added to a fan fiction i read.

My stop is the last one and when i the time comes to get off the bus i run off the bus to beat my brother to the house. I lose but its cool i go inside and go straight to my room and do absolutely nothing for a while when my mo gets home i say hi and tell her im tired so i go to bed early. Basically my day was average and real slow. I read the new chapter and freak out a little about it then go to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow's different in a good way.

A/N: Yo what up um this is the second thing I've written so yeah. Its not edited well. Its pretty slow right now but bare with me it will get better. The song above is what Madi was/is listening to.

AmberScarlet1