Chapter 5.

"Wait!" Harry exclaimed pulling back. "I've seen this before! In a movie! To save you! I know what to do!"

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I've seen a movie like this. I forget the title but in order to save you we have to get you back to your body!"

"W-wh- how?" I stuttered.

"Well, do you know where you live?" Harry asked.

"Jacksonville, Florida," I told him.

Harry's expression changed to excitement, "great! We're going there on our tour!"

"That's awesome! When are you going there?"

"First of all, if we have to get you back, you are coming too. Second, unfortunately, we aren't going there for another 3 weeks."

"3 weeks!? That's so far away!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, yes I know but it's the only way."

"But what about the fact that nobody can see me? And where would I stay?"

"Since we are on the tour bus, I guess you can either sleep on the spare bed and you have a phone right? We could talk on the phone all the time and the boys wouldn't have a clue! Plus, the guys like to go out a lot so I will just stay behind!" Harry brainstormed.

I pondered the thought for a moment before saying, "ok, fine."

"Yes! Ok well lets go shopping first because I'm pretty sure you can't wear my clothes forever!" He chuckled.

"Alright but can we go tomorrow? It's getting pretty late," I stated.

"Sure, babe," Harry said as he kissed my forehead. My heart fluttered as he called me babe and it melted when he kissed my forehead. I blushed slightly but hid my face. Harry got off the bed but I stopped him.

"Wait! This is the only bed here. You stay in it and I will sleep on the couch," I told him.

"No, no. Your the guest here so I want you to sleep in the bed."

"Harry!"

"Nicole!"

"Fine! I guess I'll sleep here but don't say I didn't warn you about a bad back in the morning!"

Harry chuckled and he walked out the room. I laid down on the really comfy bed and drifted into sleep.

I heard a sound upstairs. I grabbed my phone which was now fully charged after being on the charger an hour, and slowly headed up the stairwell. I grabbed the nearest thing that would be considered a weapon, which happened to be a lamp. I unplugged it, wrapped the chord around its body, and slowly made my way towards my room. I could hear noises of somebody trying the move around in there and I was shaking. Once the mysterious person stepped into view I saw that it was a person dressed in all black. The had a white, skin tight mask over their head an once they saw me, they began to run towards me.

I screamed as the man came towards me. "Don't hurt me!" I ran out the house. "Leave me alone!" The masked man caught up to me and tackled me to the ground. "Ahhhhh!"

"Nicole?" Said the masked man in a calm voice, "Nicole wake up!" The man repeated and I stared at him in confusion. "NICOLE!"

Suddenly I shot up straight from the bed, panting and sweating. "Nicole are you alright?" Asked the person next to me.

I looked to the right to see a messy haired, green eyed boy staring at me with a worried face. He looked tired so I assume I woke him up from screaming. I wrapped my arms around him and began to cry.

"Shhhhhh" Harry tried to calm me.

"What time is it?" I asked Harry between sobs.

"2 in the morning," Harry whispered.

"I'm sorry I woke you up," I apologised to him.

"You don't need to apologise. I'm alright, now what's wrong?" He asked me.

"I just had a nightmare about when, um, I almost, um, well someone broke in, and, um, I think they were chasing me?" I stated but it came out more of a question.

"Oh, nicks," he sighed hugging me even tighter. I blushed when he used a brand new nickname. It was cute.

"Thank you Harry," I thanked him with a smile. He returned the smile and retracted front the bed about to head out the room but was going noticeably slowly. "Wait!" I called for him and he slowed down. "Stay? Please? Just for the night?"

He smile and nodded. He turned around and climbed under the covers with me. His arm wrapped around my waist as we both drifted to sleep with smiles on our faces.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

Authors Note:

Sup dudes?

I try to keep updating so hopefully your liking this story so far!

*whoop whoop*

Sorry random moment! :{

Ok please comment on what you think of this story!

Thanks loves!

QOTD:

What is your favourite quote? 

Mine is: "Monters are real, ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." ~Stephen King